• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found them....

I`ve seen many large pussies, of differing colours, in my time but i dare`nt put the pictures up.        

l believe the cat would be more likely to use paper

THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION ,ITS GOT FCUK ALL TO DO WITH AIR GUNS ,SHOULD BE MOVED TO GENERAL TALK SECTION ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION ,ITS GOT FCUK ALL TO DO WITH AIR GUNS ,SHOULD BE MOVED TO GENERAL TALK SECTION ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I was actually washing and weighing pellets when he rang me .....

So there hahaha

• Like 1

Some domestic breeds are large by nature. I have 3 British Shorthairs. This one is 19lbs at the minute. And he eats puppies!!! :laugh:

1231597_10151937748201579_856563115_n_zp

Not a fan of cats at all but that ones a looker :thumbs: I've never seen a chocolate cat before :hmm:

• Like 1

Some domestic breeds are large by nature. I have 3 British Shorthairs. This one is 19lbs at the minute. And he eats puppies!!! :laugh:

Not a fan of cats at all but that ones a looker :thumbs: I've never seen a chocolate cat before :hmm:

Do chocolate pussys smell of cocoa butter?

• Like 1

Do chocolate pussys smell of cocoa butter?

with a hint of body order

• Like 1

THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION ,ITS GOT FCUK ALL TO DO WITH AIR GUNS ,SHOULD BE MOVED TO GENERAL TALK SECTION

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Of course it's not impossible that big cats exist in the British countryside but for me extremely unlikely. And if I was looking for proof then this site is the first place I'd look. If anyone was going to find the, it'd be the thousands of folks who go out hunting in the hours of darkness.., where there's game/prey..., shining long ranging lamps into the gloom. I know there are a few say they've seen them but that's not proof. Surely a keeper would have shot one, or dogs had an encounter with one by now if they were really out there. Also trail cams are very popular now but as far as I'm aware none have captured any evidence to date.

There are no breeding populations of cougar,lynx or leopard in this country,none whatsoever,theres no evidence to support it,theres no proof to support peoples claims,no dead cubs on the side of the road,no proof positive pics,no anything today give the claim credence.There might however be larger than domestic cat hybrids breeding in places,they are big cats but not the generally accepted Big Cat.

check this out,2 lads lamping up scotland ,drive down a very remote road,with open moor land either side ,they seen a deer on the left of the van ,turned lights off,sent the dog over sheep fenceing and stood at the side with lamp as road was higher than ground so had a good view of run,dog ran over but halfway across no sign of dog,they lamped but no sign ,so one lad went over fence to find dog ,in a few hundred metres he seen dog standing in bog looking out into darkness,fella called dog but did not respond,when he got to dog he put light out across moor and seen eyes of deer,grabed dog on collar and walked towards eyes,got within 50 metres of eyes,and then relised it was not deer at all,black cat bigger than dog stood up ,he froze and dog was not pulling towards it either,he backed up and kept lamp on hopeing he does not trip up,when he got back to van he told his mate who just laughed,but his mate did say that his mate wont lamp that road anymore