Hunting Life Member Attacked.

Bet his missus still thinks he telling the truth lol bet he walks the other way when he sees a Lurcher lmfao

His wife is the instigator of all this, from the accounts off people who have actually met her she is a nasty piece of work.

TC

I'm not actually that surprised by that pal too be honest lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

If I'd told my mrs I'd had a bang on the head and a broken collar bone, she'd be asking lots of questions as to why I only had a bruise on my arm and why the hell i was laying in bed because of it.

If I'd told my mrs I'd had a bang on the head and a broken collar bone, she'd be asking lots of questions as to why I only had a bruise on my arm and why the hell i was laying in bed because of it.

and why so many pairs of binos keep turning up in the post! lol

• Like 9

Never new about the slagging of bit so looks like me trying to find a bit good in him has been blown right out the water for that I apologize and can only say bash on , it will be interesting to see if he has his little stall at wolsingham and Stanhope show this year and your right about his wife she's a but forward in taking over his conversation and answering for him so it wouldn't surprise me that this was all her doing

• Like 1

Tell her you got hit by a massive flying tree !

• Like 8

The thing about this that grates me is over the years between us all we've raised money in lots of ways for lots of reasons...

Now everyone will think twice about dipping there hand in their pocket when the cause is genuine, you just don't expect it amongst your "own"

• Like 6

The thing about this that grates me is over the years between us all we've raised money in lots of ways for lots of reasons...

Now everyone will think twice about dipping there hand in their pocket when the cause is genuine, you just don't expect it amongst your "own"

I dont think you can look at it like that mate, I take the view that you can only be how you are going to be and let others be how they want to be.........if someone wants to be a bit odd then let them get on with it, don't let their shit pollute your way of thinking. ;)

• Like 8

I dont think you can look at it like that mate, I take the view that you can only be how you are going to be and let others be how they want to be.........if someone wants to be a bit odd then let them get on with it, don't let their shit pollute your way of thinking. ;)

I won't change Mate, to stubborn lol.... But in general it will change the way people think on here about charity... It's bound too

• Like 1

I won't change Mate, to stubborn lol.... But in general it will change the way people think on here about charity... It's bound too

Its the once bitten twice shy syndrome, cnuts like that spoil it for the genuine cases.

Cheer's, D.

Not the first time I've been stung helping someone out that turned out to be on the make and sure it won't be the last but I won't let a few c**ts make me think twice about helping out someone that seems genuinely in need. Would rather give the odd couple of quid to a twat than pass by someone in genuine need of help.

• Like 7
  • 7 months later...