Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I'm not defending him in any way and he is probably wishing it was the biggest mistake of his life but dint you think it's about time to back of and stop slating a man most of you don't even know ffs

He was happy pocketing donations from folk he didn't even know so I reckon he can shoulder a bit of abuse from the same folk for conning them.

• Like 3

He turned on those who helped him in his hour of need, sat and slagged them too one of our own whilst sat fishing ffs he trying too get dog lads removed from the land he ferrets, why would he do that? Oh yea cos he got rumbled for lying couldn't admit he fell over n banged his head not too mention the needless waste of a helicopter ambulance

What if any of us walked our dogs on that area? A man sat round a fishing pond telling lies about dog lads too other country sports people

To be fair it's a real shame he didn't get done for fraud n lying too the police cause they will of have had too investigate proper wrong un can't see him selling menu nets at shoes this year lol

Bet his missus still thinks he telling the truth lol bet he walks the other way when he sees a Lurcher lmfao

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

I'm not defending him in any way and he is probably wishing it was the biggest mistake of his life but dint you think it's about time to back of and stop slating a man most of you don't even know ffs

straight answer??? NO not when I dipped my hand in my pocket for my hard earned cash to help buy a new pair of binoculars for him and gave him a donation. He's down with there with the lowest in my book and deserves everything folk say about him scammer with no respect for others. I just hope the word is out far enough to other folks that they never buy another net off him. And what he's done wasn't a mistake as he could have come clan long befor the donations started :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lots of people on here donated goods & money based on what was allegedly an unprovoked attack on a man who was out on his own in the middle of nowhere, the alleged incident was taken at '' face value'' .

First things first , when the suggestion of a '' whip round'' was mentioned , either of the Kelly's could have at any point '' kindly declined'' peoples offers, but they chose not to & people payed a rather large collective sum into Kelly's pay pal account.

The fact that the police report mentions all that was stolen was '' Rabbits'' , dont you find it a little strange that the '' alleged attack'' wasn't described as a '' mugging'' , absolutely no mention of stolen '' money'' binoculars'' or '' ferret finder'' :hmm:

Folks gave to this man gladly a few weeks before Christmas & continued to offer support , but when your spotting contradictions in postings etc its hard not to think that's summats a miss

Also various people have encountered this man since the alleged attack & not posted anything on here until this last few days , hardly a witch hunt , all folks want is some clarity , perhaps even an update from someone regarding pending arrests that folks where told where imminent :censored:

• Like 3

Bet his missus still thinks he telling the truth lol bet he walks the other way when he sees a Lurcher lmfao

His wife is the instigator of all this, from the accounts off people who have actually met her she is a nasty piece of work.

TC

• Like 1