Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I think it just got out of hand for him,no malice aforethought,like a downhill snowball it just got bigger and bigger and developed into a monster beyond his control.

He could have stopped the snowball any time he wanted by just saying he didn't want any donations, but instead took everyone for mugs then badmouthed them afterwards.

His wife sent me a nice Thank you for the cash i donated,how sincere it was i dont know,theres nowt as strange as folks.

I got one for the binos

I nearly sent him my spare pair but saw others had offered so decided against it,i am not defending him as i dont know his mindset,but i cant imagine anyone scheming from the outset,making up a cock and bull story,and following it through just for a small amount and some binos,or if they did they must have been scraping the bottom with desperation,I would always help someone out if they were in a dark place as we have all been there at one time or another.
  • Like 4

His wife sent me a nice Thank you for the cash i donated,how sincere it was i dont know,theres nowt as strange as folks.

I got one for the binos

I nearly sent him my spare pair but saw others had offered so decided against it,i am not defending him as i dont know his mindset,but i cant imagine anyone scheming from the outset,making up a cock and bull story,and following it through just for a small amount and some binos,or if they did they must have been scraping the bottom with desperation,I would always help someone out if they were in a dark place as we have all been there at one time or another.

think it was just an escalation of lies .he didnt have the balls to admit to .im glad i didnt give him anything .i would have been well anoyed when i found ojt he was a lying cheating b.......d

• Like 1

I got one for the binos

Thats what i was thinking but why say all that stuff was taking when he didnt even have some of it in the first place i think he knew he would be out of pocket till he could get back earning when he healed and came up with the idea to scam the members off here he knew we would help out like weve done many times before

I got one for the binos

Thats what i was thinking but why say all that stuff was taking when he didnt even have some of it in the first place i think he knew he would be out of pocket till he could get back earning when he healed and came up with the idea to scam the members off here he knew we would help out like weve done many times before

Maybe mate,i dont know how it went down in truth,its certainly got the thread count up though 83 pages and counting.

I new strait away lol thank god didnt line his pockets maybe everyones too nice

If you knew straight away why did you not voice your concerns? As soon as I started to have concerns I voiced my opinions that things were just not adding up.

My first post.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/351218-hunting-life-member-attacked/page-15?do=findComment&comment=4131614

The post where I revealed the inconsistencies.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/351218-hunting-life-member-attacked/page-18?do=findComment&comment=4141337

TC