Hunting Life Member Attacked.

I was fishing one day and started having a chat with some random guy I never seen before who stated he uses 6 ferrets at a time and has never used a ferret collar and locator.

Same guy said you lot are a bunch of c**ts on here, thl.

Same guy mentioned copy and paste unlicenced terrier work, illegal hunting and police in same sentence.

Same guy has had police to a members door on here.

Same guy is actively trying to stop lurcher work in the area he ferrets by telling farmers gangs of lurchers lads kill sheep.

Same guy said a little bit more but I think you get the picture.

Same man is very foolish saying things like he said to a person he never met before.

If the same man thinks im hiding behind a screen name i am the lad you where talking to at the fishing ponds in the blue and silver Mitsubishi shogun.

P.s the lads you called wrong UN's are some of my most trusted mates. Lol.

:thumbs:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

I was fishing one day and started having a chat with some random guy I never seen before who stated he uses 6 ferrets at a time and has never used a ferret collar and locator.

Same guy mentioned copy and paste unlicenced terrier work, illegal hunting and police in same sentence.

Same guy is actively trying to stop lurcher work in the area he ferrets by telling farmers gangs of lurchers lads kill sheep.

Same man is very foolish saying things like he said to a person he never met before.

If the same man thinks im hiding behind a screen name i am the lad you where talking to at the fishing ponds in the blue and silver Mitsubishi shogun.

Did this same bloke also mention scamming decent hard working lads out of their hard earned money with a sob story that was a load of shite?

Did this same bloke also mention scamming decent hard working lads out of their hard earned money with a sob story that was a load of shite?

No mate but he did have a nice tan and was sitting on some moneys worth of fishing gear.

How strange, because not 5 minutes ago I was attacked whilst......errr.......saving a lone song thrush from the jaws of a marauding Tom cat.

I didn't see the several men that attacked me but they have gouged out one of my eyes and cut all my limbs from my body......I am err, typing this with a pencil in my mouth.

If you could see your way clear to sending me any old bits you may have like, say, a new Defender, a .243 with NV scope, a pair of Holland & Hollands and a pack of pedigree dogs.......I'm sure it would go some way to helping me move on from this terrible event.

Thanks in advance chaps.......

That won't cut it fella. You need to get your missus on here on your behalf...

While you are in "hospital" ?

If his dog hasn't lost its bark he's not getting a penny out of me.

• Like 1

certainly proves it pays to listen in life don't it just, horrible wretch, I know lads who work that area and they a credit to the game cant see the farmers or keepers listening much to some jealous old wretch's drivel, without the dog lads they would be over run with rabbits,, hell they even need the passing poachers help too, and how irresponsible putting a ferret to ground with no collar not good for any landowner if you cant locate and remove, some folk eh

hope you enjoyed your days fishing though

hope you e

Thank you very much Fieldsporthunter,- i was trying not to mention you, and what you told me, but i can say that the police have no evidence from this site of any illegal dog work, there is none. I learnt a lot more about them, such as trying to warn off Mick Dadd from coming up North to sell his nets,- I checked that with Mick himself and it was true. I'm grateful you put your post on. Best wishes pal

• Like 1

im from the same village as him he tried getting me thrown off my permission said i was poaching deer to the local deer watch that he joined trying to get more permission

i got a visit a few weeks after but at the time all i had was a 12 week old pup even the scum that turned up at the door said they thought it was just malicious and have never been back. i could never prove it was him but fieldsporthunters post has just cleared a few things up for me

How strange, because not 5 minutes ago I was attacked whilst......errr.......saving a lone song thrush from the jaws of a marauding Tom cat.

I didn't see the several men that attacked me but they have gouged out one of my eyes and cut all my limbs from my body......I am err, typing this with a pencil in my mouth.

If you could see your way clear to sending me any old bits you may have like, say, a new Defender, a .243 with NV scope, a pair of Holland & Hollands and a pack of pedigree dogs.......I'm sure it would go some way to helping me move on from this terrible event.

Thanks in advance chaps.......

I got a shitty Scottish dog and a half drunk flaggon of scrumpy ...... Will that's do??

As Tesco says.......every little helps !

• Like 2

One of the great things about joining and being involved with a site like this is that you get to see, meet and read on a daily basis attitudes and behaviour that you would have thought impossible in your own personal real world bubble.......it's actually the biggest thing you learn from "the net"

As the saying gos, there's none so strange as folk.

• Like 6

Thank you very much Fieldsporthunter,- i was trying not to mention you, and what you told me, but i can say that the police have no evidence from this site of any illegal dog work, there is none. I learnt a lot more about them, such as trying to warn off Mick Dadd from coming up North to sell his nets,- I checked that with Mick himself and it was true. I'm grateful you put your post on. Best wishes pal
The description he gave of his attackers sounded like he was describing mick dadd.