Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

Stop all foreign aid to any country that can be proven to be sponsoring this lot, sanctions imposed let the people over there starve, then they might start turning against the minority that are causing this carnage.

minority my arse, they're attacking all different ways, by raping our women n kids as well.
I disagree, the minority are causing this bother, for too many years politicians have f****d about making excuses for these people to come here and live for whatever reason, not all Asians are bad , if you think they are then your as bad as them, yes there are bad ones, we white folk have plenty of wrong uns too in case you had,not noticed ,

Close the borders to ALL immigrants now...no excuses ...the gates are shut.

Then start dealing with the problem that is here already

• Like 5

France is having a hell of a time with these attacks recently. Only a few months back those yanks stopped another. It really makes me value how exceptional our security services are. Without a doubt Britain is high on the agenda!

I hope the french GIGN get these fuckers quickly.

Was just saying the same thing to my pal, all these attacks recently in France show their intelligence agencies have a lot of improving to do IMO. Surely France can't be that much higher on their target list than other Western European countries, it's just that they're a softer target for whatever reason.

I honestly think if Abdul and his pals want to make a bomb and walk into a public place and blow the f**k out themselves along with innocent people there's not an intelligent group on the planet that could stop that!

British and American agencies stop those sort of attacks all the time though, we just rarely hear about it.

I don't believe that mate.

Thats right mate , watch the documentary Liquid Bombers , that 1 operation saved the lives off hundreds of people , they'd planned to blow up 7 planes heading across the Atlantic simultaneously .

They are no different than the nazis other than people dont seem to be as willing or as.able to say it because of the fear of being called a racist.

Its crazy to me that people can do this to other people.

Its only a matter of time to it happens here in the uk. It only takes one person to slip through the net and the damage that can be done is unreal.

What is the solution and one that you can realistically see being allowed to happen.

• Like 1

What I find crazy is years ago people we were at war with had to try to invade us. Now we invite them in and give them everything they want.

What is the best option? Keeping them all out at the risk of denying real refugees asylum? Or let them all in at the risk of letting more terrorists in to make their job easier?

I know what I'd choose.

they should never have had open borders in europe it worked fine before no passport no entry , bit late to close them now half the fkn middle east is allready in europe , madness ,round them up ship em back end of, i dont give a monkeys arse what happens in syria and elswere ,but i do care what is .or might happen in the u/k prevention is better than cure ,

• Like 8

I thought some folk from a previous thread last night may rock up on this thread and tell us "it's not their fault, they are in a war".......or......."we don't understand because it runs deep"

;(

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3