Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

Love it when they say it is a minority of Muslims, the turkey Greece friendly last night the Turk fans booed the minutes silence and chanted allahu akbar. The same Turks who merkel wants to give access to the eu.

Lovely people.

Did they just boo a minutes silence?

Yes they did. The lowest of the low.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

Read a Turks justification of it that France recognises the communist terror group the Kurdish pkk as a legitimate group so they feel that if France supports terror against the Turks then they will troll a minutes silence for French victims of terror.

• Like 1

Love it when they say it is a minority of Muslims, the turkey Greece friendly last night the Turk fans booed the minutes silence and chanted allahu akbar. The same Turks who merkel wants to give access to the eu.

Lovely people.

( censored )

Lovely people.

( censored )

The Irish clapped and cheered to drown out the the Bosnians when they started booing.

• Like 1

Lovely people.

( censored )

The Irish clapped and cheered to drown out the the Bosnians when they started booing.

I think the irish won out there, but the irish seem to always come away with the win cheeky ba$tards!

Again without sounding rude or being nosey......is it something you ever considered ?.........only reason i ask is because ive never understood folk who gain such a deep understanding and knowledge of something without ever wanting to get involved......some of the tactical stuff and all the abbreviations for different things you use although interesting has me totally lost at times..... i could understand a soldier using that dialogue but not an everyday civilian.....would you like to of become a soldier or is it purely interest ?

I've got a lot of interests and a curious mind, that's all, I no more want to be a soldier than I want to be a naturalist, historian, politician or astrophysicist. Some things get my interest. I'm reading Darwin now for instance. I'm a geek, that's well established, I don't hide that. LOL

I don't play f***ing airsoft at the weekends! :laugh:

Takes all sorts i guess :D ....your brain must be bursting out of your cannister !!

Again without sounding rude or being nosey......is it something you ever considered ?.........only reason i ask is because ive never understood folk who gain such a deep understanding and knowledge of something without ever wanting to get involved......some of the tactical stuff and all the abbreviations for different things you use although interesting has me totally lost at times..... i could understand a soldier using that dialogue but not an everyday civilian.....would you like to of become a soldier or is it purely interest ?

I've got a lot of interests and a curious mind, that's all, I no more want to be a soldier than I want to be a naturalist, historian, politician or astrophysicist. Some things get my interest. I'm reading Darwin now for instance. I'm a geek, that's well established, I don't hide that. LOL

I don't play f***ing airsoft at the weekends! :laugh:

.......& there was me thinking it was just the savant in you....haha...

.......only joking mate ;-)

• Like 1