Paris Shooting And Possibly Grenades Tonight

The people need to take up arms there's no way the governments are gona do jack Shiite, they eyed to just start mowing all the immigrants down with machine gun fire then start clearing out the house

Lead the way then pal :thumbs:

wait n see if or when they attack here, that was aimed at the soft French, how many attacks has happened there. The leaders of Europe have made the peoples of Europe too soft for they're own good

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out my family are all safe! WHOOHOO! My cousin was at the stadium with his son. I am relieved but feeling very angry right now.

Its all ok though because " they wont frighten us into staying at home ".......we,ll all show " solidarity " to the French......and we can all light some more candles and hold hands again !   If you

Muslims are upping the ante in France as they are a high percentage of the population now. This is nothing new, the same thing has happenedand and is happening in numerous countries, eg happened in In

Posted Images

France is having a hell of a time with these attacks recently. Only a few months back those yanks stopped another. It really makes me value how exceptional our security services are. Without a doubt Britain is high on the agenda!

I hope the french GIGN get these fuckers quickly.

• Like 1

France is having a hell of a time with these attacks recently. Only a few months back those yanks stopped another. It really makes me value how exceptional our security services are. Without a doubt Britain is high on the agenda!

Was just saying the same thing to my pal, all these attacks recently in France show their intelligence agencies have a lot of improving to do IMO. Surely France can't be that much higher on their target list than other Western European countries, it's just that they're a softer target for whatever reason.

I don't usually say anything on these but this is ww3 on the way governments need to grow a big big pair of balls and start fight back now not next week or month but now with every bomb plane and gun we have these need wiping out now.

• Like 5

Was just saying the same thing to my pal, all these attacks recently in France show their intelligence agencies have a lot of improving to do IMO. Surely France can't be that much higher on their target list than other Western European countries, it's just that they're a softer target for whatever reason.

I honestly think if Abdul and his pals want to make a bomb and walk into a public place and blow the f**k out themselves along with innocent people there's not an intelligent group on the planet that could stop that!

• Like 4

I honestly think if Abdul and his pals want to make a bomb and walk into a public place and blow the f**k out themselves along with innocent people there's not an intelligent group on the planet that could stop that!

British and American agencies stop those sort of attacks all the time though, we just rarely hear about it.

• Like 3

British and American agencies stop those sort of attacks all the time though, we just rarely hear about it.

I don't believe that mate.

They have a very large population of piss poor muslims around Paris in the suberbs so makes it easy for terrorists to blend in and difficult for the security services to infiltrate.

I think cities with large muslim populations will become targets.

Other shootings being reported as I type this.

• Like 1

I'd put France at a similar level to us in terms of threat level but a little behind us in terms of security services. As you say, quite possibly a softer target. They do however have exceptionally professional counter terrorism and hostage rescue forces, on par with ours.

Unfortunately, as good as our boys and girls are, these fuckers only need to get lucky once. Only a couple months back a batch of AKs and scorpions were intercepted by police.... how many have got through?

It's a big shitty mess and as much as I want to see our lads from hereford killing these b*****ds, I don't want to be watching it on the BBC filmed in London!

• Like 3

“Every year since 2005 there has been at least one, sometimes two or even more, terrorist plots which were disrupted and prevented from killing British citizens.”

Sir Malcolm Rifkind, 28 May 2013

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-the-terror-plots-that-failed/13574

Slightly out of date now being from 2013, there's probably many more plots disrupted in the current climate.

• Like 1

Every year since 2005 there has been at least one, sometimes two or even more, terrorist plots which were disrupted and prevented from killing British citizens.

Sir Malcolm Rifkind, 28 May 2013

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-the-terror-plots-that-failed/13574

Slightly out of date now being from 2013, there's probably many more plots disrupted in the current climate.

I don't doubt that they come across a few things. I just can't see how it's possible to stop any nutjob who knows how to make a bomb blowing folk up if they decide to do it.

• Like 1