• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

well, that all escalated rather quickly...lol. what a f***ing prick. batten down the hatches dym, there'll be more loons no doubt. you have them rattled son, keep at it!

I missed the 1st auction, if there is a second, i still have that framed "lakeland workers" print to donate, probably a book or two up in the loft also...ALL THE VERY BEST WITH THIS!!! :thumbs:

Yokel

• Like 3

Dy I have followed this from the start & firmly believe you have got the arspca well & truelly worried. They are so used to people having to back down because of ther financial clout. They are in a corner & are trying to discredit you by raking up irrelevent shite. As for Limping Tool all you have done is spur us all on to help Dy more. I for one will be going through all my books etc to try & raise more Fighting Funds. Keep at it bud & as LimpingTool said ALL WILL COME OUT IN THE END. Atb to Dy & Family. Duncan (friend of Boyo)

• Like 3

I dont care what whatever he has done. The rspca should pay for taking a mans dogs for so long and attacking the hunting community. Theres no scam here loon. All we want to see is the rspca apologising and changing its ways

• Like 3

I dont care what whatever he has done. The rspca should pay for taking a mans dogs for so long and attacking the hunting community. Theres no scam here loon. All we want to see is the rspca apologising and changing its ways

you left out publicly humiliated and closed down for ever
  • Like 3

The lady in question sent me a massage on the horse and hound forum apologising over her out burst saying she was under stress then informed me she has worked with the rspca and the best way to fight the rspca would be to take my face book page down :cray: I want as many people to know what the rspca are capable of doing The lies , intimidation, threats fabricating evidence to cover there tracks up

• Like 4

In fairness, the majority of the people who have commented on H and H forum, have very little idea on the sinister workings of the RSPCA. Infact, the majority of the british puplic are equally clueless. They only see what is portrayed on animal rescue programs, because they themselves are not factual documentaries, just a PR exercise.

I hope this case goes fully public when the truth comes out and the masses start to see the RSPCA for the shower of sh#te they have become.

• Like 4
  • IanB unpinned this topic