Lamping loon I just dont get what your trying to pull...

Regardless what Dy has and has not done..

What they done to his his dogs is wrong , very wrong..

They need pulled into line..

He aint been charged with animal crimes, even he had committed hunting related crime, I for one would of still donated..

If your not anti hunt and not pro RSPCA what's yours problem ??

Were not soft arses that donate to every sob story .

Good luck DY - hope it all goes your way..

Hope you get your dogs back & some vindication for the deceased dog..

Have another auction, I would gladly donate again :victory:

Edited by Giro
  • Like 3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

LL what I am trying to say is, irrelevant of this mysterious information that you 100% know to be true that you cannot share with us, the fact the dog is dead and the RSPCA is responsible is enough for me to support dymented trying to hold them accountable and punished for this.

Can't and won't argue with that as I can't say anymore and like you, I hope he does get justice for the dog.

I've been polite and answered everything as well as I can. If others want to make assumptions about me fair enough. Can't blame anyone.

They only have to read your comments on the horse and hound _gg_

post-60502-0-57013600-1411663107_thumb.png

Dymented should be along soon as I have told him that I have posted this in here. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain by posting this. Just want to save people getting scammed.

Oh...and I have reported it to the authorities, that's why I have the conviction that I do.

You have just told us youre a grass....and then expect people to trust you....Wrong,un :yes:

• Like 5

Lmao fools like you are the reason the Arsepca bother people..... Nosey cnuts sticking it in and getting the wrong answer, then chinwagging it to all and sundry ;)

or is it more sinister than that??

Nope. I don't know a court date...it's Dymented that said he had a court date and as for being a nosy twunt. Dymented stopped posting on the other forum months ago, so it faded away and we all forgot about it. He brought it back up and that is when I realised something was wrong.

Honestly, I don't need you to believe me, it makes no difference to me. But ask yourselves why I am so damn sure about things being not as they seem.

I've admitted when I've got things wrong, I've apologised when I've made mistakes....but I still stand by my conviction that you should all take the blinkers off. Faith is wonderful thing, but not when it is being abused!

But apart from the fact the fella got nicked for some weed you are not telling us anything we don't already know ... What EXACTLY is it your saying ????????????

That things are not as they seem and you will find out when it goes to court and that in the meantime I don't like to think of anyone donating to the cause because it is not as you think. I can't say what I know as that would jeopardise the case. The very same advice most people on this thread gave to dymented. I could have stayed quiet, would have been an easier life for me if I had, but I'd rather you not be taken for fools.

I can't say what I know as that would jeopardise the case.????????? Only two ways you could know anything about the case, maybe three? 1, if dymented told you, 2 if your close enough to the rspca, 3 if you are in close contact with the police ? so which is it ?

• Like 1

LL what I am trying to say is, irrelevant of this mysterious information that you 100% know to be true that you cannot share with us, the fact the dog is dead and the RSPCA is responsible is enough for me to support dymented trying to hold them accountable and punished for this.

Can't and won't argue with that as I can't say anymore and like you, I hope he does get justice for the dog.

I've been polite and answered everything as well as I can. If others want to make assumptions about me fair enough. Can't blame anyone.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

They did in that case. They totally dropped the ball in others though. I'll praise where it's due and condemn where it's due.

I am not married by the way either and I don't have any friends in the police.

Dymented should be along soon as I have told him that I have posted this in here. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain by posting this. Just want to save people getting scammed.

Oh...and I have reported it to the authorities, that's why I have the conviction that I do.

You have just told us youre a grass....and then expect people to trust you....Wrong,un :yes:

No...I just told you that I am open enough to not be a backstabber...If I'm going to talk about someone, I'll at least tell them and give them right to reply.

No...I just told you that I am open enough to not be a backstabber...If I'm going to talk about someone, I'll at least tell them and give them right to reply.

or maybe we have all got you wrong, and your just a plain old attention seeking crack pot, if you have no connection to the rspca or the police or dymented and your not involved in a legal way , how can you jeopardise the case by voicing your own opinion and sharing your thoughts on here, because if you are none of the above you cannot possibly have any evidence whatsoever

• Like 3

Read your previous post "oh..and I have reported it to the authorities" if you know Dy why not have the courage of your convictions and tell him to his face,intead of "reporting him",donated to the first auction and will to a second,and third if needs be....crawl back under your stone you poisonous twat :bye:

• Like 4

They did in that case. They totally dropped the ball in others though. I'll praise where it's due and condemn where it's due.

I am not married by the way either and I don't have any friends in the police.M

Oh well that clears that up then.... PMSL you are a wrong'un

I'm curriouscwhat do you lamp??

• Like 1

I am not married by the way either and I don't have any friends in the police.M

Oh well that clears that up then.... PMSL you are a wrong'un

I'm curious, what do you lamp??

_gg_ you have slated the post on the horse and hound as much as you possibly could only in the last two days you have agreed if the dog did die in the rspca care they should be punished Ill say it slow so it sinks in No matter what they claim i have done dose it make it right for that poor dog to have suffered in that way ? i have paid clive £4200 to start the ball rolling in the end ill expect it to be a lot more just to get justice for the dog as the rspca have a lot more ££ than me to throw about can you not comprehend that they are making story's up to cover up what has happened _gg_ Therese no way in the world the police and rspca want this getting out they have contradicted there self s so many times already trying to cover certain facts up when this gets out it will damage the rspca like the 10 German shepherds they shot with a bolt gun when they couldn't be bothered to try and re home them they want this to go away they want to make out its my fault she was killed not there's I so wish the shoe was on the other foot and your eyes were open to how corrupt and vindictive that the rspca are

First I thought dymented was taking RSPCA to court, now LL, your saying they are taking him to court?

Sounds to me like Dymented is going to win a case against RSPCA and you know it, so come on here to stir shit up in the hope of him let slip on some evidence...Or scare him into backing down.....

Keep at them Dymented. Sounds like they already know they've lost... :bye:

• Like 1

First I thought dymented was taking RSPCA to court, now LL, your saying they are taking him to court?

Sounds to me like Dymented is going to win a case against RSPCA and you know it, so come on here to stir shit up in the hope of him let slip on some evidence...Or scare him into backing down.....

Keep at them Dymented. Sounds like they already know they've lost... :bye:

we are taking them to court since we brought charges against them they have charged me with utter crap clive was lafing

• IanB unpinned this topic