Won £1M.....

Nice idea tess. I've always thought a proper country pub would be nice, something aimed at countrymen to give it character, lurcher and terrier knocking about, partys of guns etc etc. Strange because I don't drink either, lol. Nice thought but I'd be bored of it after a while anyway.

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, A house with no mortgage would make me a very happy chap. £400-500ks worth. Nice big garage/workshop/kennels ect   Do a few quid on motors, the misses a nice fast estate like the Audi rs6,

I'd buy a cattery .......... Then f**king torch it!  

I would take our lass too every fuxxing shit hole b+b I stayed in over the years working away just so she knows what I've had to put up with then move to the high lands to live

as its not nessesery to leave a house for your kids once you passed away as all can afford to buy and those that wont work still get housed i would spend it..ALL.

buy house and land as far from everybody as i could get and enjoy life. i dont need extravagent things but if i had money i would buy everything i wanted:)

given the above i think if i die wi 10k in the bank i wasted it as its done nothing for me so spend spend spend would be my moto..

live for today cos tomorrow might not com

nobody knows when they are going to die so judging it that your bank balance is zero the day you kick the bucket wouldnt be so simple!!! im all for spending but not every penny, everyone needs somthing to fall back on, plus if you kick the bucket with nothing left then you are putting a hefty expence on sombody else to bury ya!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

as its not nessesery to leave a house for your kids once you passed away as all can afford to buy and those that wont work still get housed i would spend it..ALL.

buy house and land as far from everybody as i could get and enjoy life. i dont need extravagent things but if i had money i would buy everything i wanted:)

given the above i think if i die wi 10k in the bank i wasted it as its done nothing for me so spend spend spend would be my moto..

nobody knows when they are going to die so judging it that your bank balance is zero the day you kick the bucket wouldnt be so simple!!! im all for spending but not every penny, everyone needs somthing to fall back on, plus if you kick the bucket with nothing left then you are putting a hefty expence on sombody else to bury ya!! :thumbs:

at least 3 grand for an average funeral

at least 3 grand for an average funeral

and us hunting folk tend not to do things by half measures so in reality it be about 10k!!!

If it was possible to lift the hunting ban by donating said amount then I would do this, no joke. What a way to be remembered.

I am happy with the cards I have been dealt, I only need to watch the news to see how well off/lucky I am in life.

• Like 1

Buy myself a basic house somewhere and a proper camper van conversion done exactly how i want it... Bit of money would go to friends and my brother, the rest would be spent making sure my parents had a decent retirement... Holidays, proper carers and do up the house and buy my mother a house.

Get some better qualifications and set up my business that is currently on hold until ive settled

My pals mam won 4.4 million a few years back,I remember him ringing me saying,have you heard

Me being me was expecting some very bad news turns out his mam and partner won the big time

My pal and his siblings got £100000 a piece

Fair play to him he baught me an s410k

Keep thinking 1 day it might be me lol

Rc1