East End Gangsters

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

every major city has them !!. most usually end up dead before there time ,think perhaps today the ease of dope makes them feel braver .,they all hit the floor and bleed the same when theve been stuck or shot .usually by someone who usually keeps themselves to themselves !!. ;)

• Like 1

Well said Wilf.... :yes:

For every East End family that encountered such folk and thought them to be, 'proper diamond geezers' or salt of the earth types,.there were plenty of others, that feared them...

Edited by CHALKWARREN
  • Like 1

just finished reading a book THE ICEMAN a true story about a mafia hitman very good read he makes the krays and otheres mentioned look like angels .well worth a read now this bloke really knew how to inflict pain misery and death quickly or in a lot of cases very slowly . dont want to spoil the book but if he disliked them he would tie them up in a cave torture them and video rats eating them alive .

• Like 1

"Watch my back" by some door man fella from coventry is a good book,he done martial arts and comes over not such a meat head gongsta as most do.Very good chapter on adrenalin and how it affects everyone and how to handle it,can't remember the fell'as name though, :icon_redface:

• Like 1

"Watch my back" by some door man fella from coventry is a good book,he done martial arts and comes over not such a meat head gongsta as most do.Very good chapter on adrenalin and how it affects everyone and how to handle it,can't remember the fell'as name though, :icon_redface:

Geoff Thompson

• Like 1

The Iceman :icon_eek:

"It was a man and he was begging, and pleading, and praying, I guess. And he was, 'Please, God, no,' all over the place. So I told him he could have a half an hour to pray to God and if God could come down and change the circumstances, He'd have that time. But God never showed up and he never changed the circumstances and that was that. It wasn't too nice. That's one thing, I shouldn't have done that one. I shouldn't have done it that way."[

Richard Kuklinsky

Edited by Frann

now the ice man would take any of these so called hard men out and still go home to his wife and kids as normal he never bragged he done the job he had to and never gave it a secongd thought i first saw him on the fbi files,thats the sort of people you dont feck with or cross he was a contract killer pure and simple