Know anyone famous?

was in a club years back when ricardo fuller was at hearts, he was on the dance floor with his big leather jacket and when the females flocked over to him i would shimmy up behind him and drop a wee fart, the look on his and the womens faces was funny as feck. :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

posted this before --- i was at an auction when they whr filming dickinsons real deal david dickinson turned round and told us to SHUSH as they whr trying to film a tv programme i told him to feck off

Moxy and Jackoleeds did a show where they went round the country on a narrow boat . They travelled the land , talkin bollox , giving advise on country sports . Ive heard they even put Mark Brick to sh

jim bowen

Posted Images

Dont think I actually know or been in the company of anyone famous. Done beating on P.Jones shoot in Hertfordshire, Vinnie is one of the guns, not got much to say about that.... Used to share a flat in the same road as Elstree bbc studios, so see plenty of eastenders cast, Ricky, Pat, etc etc. Wendy whats her face, & the one from the carry on films Barbara whats her face. Best ever thing that happened then was I was away working in Amsterdam, & Black Grape were on top of the pops, coack parked up next to my place and in their is Shaun chilling out yagetme LOL, so I goes and gets me camera and get a lovely photo of my reflection.. LOL. Was working over in the Dam a few times, once was walking back to the hotel from work and BIG crowd outside one of the big hotels, asked someone why they was there and they were shocked I didnt know Michael Jackson was there!!! Anyway a few minutes later, he shows at the window and giving the peace sign, I stuck my thumb up and he did the same, so then everyone starts doing it, was funny at the time....

Remember meeting Peaches Geldof when she went to watch her dad play where I built the stage and set (Park Lane), Bob had a mad sunflower print suit on. Was coming down the escalators when I saw Kevin & Perry going up the escalator at Watford harlequin, years later saw it in their film, wasnt in it though. :(

Used to do the feral pigeon shooting at a few studios also, best set was bad girls I reckon. Had a good ol chat with Johnny whats his face, from Clarissa & the countrman while waiting for baggage, he was researching fieldsports in Europe and I was off doing it.

I been around a few celebs over the years..what i found is the bigger they are they easier they are to get along with...its the little reality TV type tossers and slappers that have all the attitude,but none of the talent most of the time.

met rossi at the gp. ive met jamie oliver but hes a right stuck up c**t at a party. 1 of my old drinking mates is conrad harrison (races side cars at the tts). met the cast of sharp. sean bean and so on. oh and met lenny from moterhead at st georges bradford consert. probably others but cant rember

Went to school with Matt Baker, he was a few years above me like. I'm also friends with a few people in semi-famous bands, one of them did a BBC maida vale recording session, which is a bit of a big deal haha

did he just buy a farm mate?or is he actually from a family of farmers?

heard him a few times on diffrent topics now,and he is certainly not your typical bbc anti,thats for sure.

Played against a few Scottish internationals, got a black eye off Finlay Calder, had a bit of a dust up with his brother JIm too. They bought me several pint after tho, in fact we had a right skinful.

had a bit of a mad year when i was 18, gatecrashed a couple of vip aftershow partys down in london and got plastered drunk

met dani filth, the murderdolls, lemmy, ville valo, mortiis, matt zane, jodie marsh, the darkness, brian may, hanoi rocks, some band from norway, bam maghera. chester bedingfeild, etc etc

also met the actor who plays doc cottle in battlestar galactica recently in a local town

Served ginger Chris Evans in a chippie years ago when he was in town with the Radio 1 roadshow, and came away with some funny tablets after a bit of bartering with a band at the Eclipse 99 festival in Cornwall. Didn't have a fecking clue who they were at the time, turns out it could well have been some group called the Happy Mondays or something... :doh::laugh:

My old man had a pub in North Devon and Damien Hirst has a house there.

One night my mate done a disco in the pub and Damien Hirst, Keith Allen and Joe Strummer were there, Keith Allen got up and sang Vindaloo over the disco fuc*ing about and they all signed my mates copy. Seen Keith Allen a few times there , Lily Allen was in once never saw her though my old man said she was nice enough. Damien Hirst was in fairly regular and dads got a picture he done on the bar of my dad, mum and a close friend all in a scribble when you stand back you can see their faces, clever, he signed that for my dad and it's in a frame now, mum and dad are still good friends with Damiens Mum and went to his sistrers wedding recently.

I played Guilfest a few years back in a band we were on stage same time as the Stranglers, didn't have a big crowd lol. Met The Shack who were from Cast and The La's and had a good drink with them got asked to do a gig with them but never happened.

Met a few others, out and about and will be away for a weekend in Dec with a loads of us one of the lads girlfriend is Natalie Pinkham, not big but done strictly come dancing few years back and presents on channel 5 a lot.

I forgot a classic my brother done, went to watch " some band called Cold Play" before Yellow was released they were playing in The Cavern in Exeter, a little, smelly venue.

After the gig Phil ( my bro) got talking to Chris Martin, they were talking about trying to get there in bands Chris Martin turned round to Phil and said "we're about to make it" Phil put his arm around Chris's shoulder and said " Yeah, We're all going to make it"

We're still roofing and doing the odd gig, Chris Martins Sh*ggin Gwyneth Paltrow and earning millions....................lol

Any old skateboarders might know Franklyn Stephens,he's my brother in law.Met Rodger Daultry once when we pulled on to his field and the old bill wanted us moved but he came down and told the old bill to leave us be,sat and chatted to us for a bit then left in his range rover,lol.