Know anyone famous?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

posted this before --- i was at an auction when they whr filming dickinsons real deal david dickinson turned round and told us to SHUSH as they whr trying to film a tv programme i told him to feck off

Moxy and Jackoleeds did a show where they went round the country on a narrow boat . They travelled the land , talkin bollox , giving advise on country sports . Ive heard they even put Mark Brick to sh

jim bowen

Posted Images

tony sibsons a mate .... boxer carl froch is my lads mate i sell a few antiques to bill maynard and i have the odd pint with ex forest players steve hodge and phil starbuck ...

Edited by the_stig

Used to play 5's with jinky johstone and George mcCluskey of Celtic. Used to do the same circuit as Del Amitri before they hit the big time and hung about with the drummer in hipsway before he went mad...lol also lived next door to the original drummer from Texas and the drummer from the soup dragons also played 5's with us. There's a lot of drummers from our area lol.

hardly a mate but i used to deal in sports memorrabilia before the arse fell out of it ... did a signing with frank bruno -- afterwards he fancied a curry so we took him to a local curry house and in my local for a coke -- should of seen some of the faces in the pub .. he was doin autographs for the lads i would have been selling them to .. :D i ran the great north run with him and went to watch him training ...