venison lurchers.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not being funny, but surely anyone who's done enough lambing, especially bigger stuff, but even rabbits, will have had a dog catch out of the beam plenty of times. Granted, most bunny in flat fields w

There was deer & then there was DEER..90% of lurchers were capable of the smaller varieties yet only 10% would of been capable of the bigger types,single handed of course I'm talking here..All hyp

Rutting fallow,lot of power in these things,just been watching a fight that went on for 3 minutes from a distance of 10 feet sometimes.    

Posted Images

Just come off Dartmoor and 5 red hinds ran across the track through the wood. Then a massive Stag 25m away roared at me twice and tbh it certainly put the wind up me. Hats off to anyone or any dog that tackles one of them beasts.

• Like 1

Just come off Dartmoor and 5 red hinds ran across the track through the wood. Then a massive Stag 25m away roared at me twice and tbh it certainly put the wind up me. Hats off to anyone or any dog that tackles one of them beasts.

I saw a huge one today,if I see him tomorrow I will try and get a pic.

• Like 1

Just at the end of the rut, they are still a bit fired up would lhave loved to see a dog tackle one back in the day.

A big red could lose 70 kilos weight during rut. I'd like to see dog tackle him before the rut.?

Just at the end of the rut, they are still a bit fired up would lhave loved to see a dog tackle one back in the day.

A big red could lose 70 kilos weight during rut. I'd like to see dog tackle him before the rut.?

You been drinking Jigs? A 70kg red is probably about 3months old :laugh:

You been drinking mush? :laugh: Read the post again, he said they could lose 70kg not that they weigh 70kg...

• Like 1

You been drinking mush? :laugh: Read the post again, he said they could lose 70kg not that they weigh 70kg...
Thank you for correcting him. No booze for me tonight.