Jump to content

wrecking crew


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ll give the lads credit for the amount they put away but not the way they did it.Doubling up has never been my thing or any lads I’ve ever hunted with. I’d rather kill 10 in a season with 1 dog than 10 in a night with 2. But that’s just me. 

And that's fair enough.and each to there own really.aslong as we all enjoy our nights out and the dogs do.thats all that matters surely.

  • Like 3
Link to post

  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here 👍🏻

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

Happens usually mooching with a buddy etc but there's only one ways and that single jukel,any other ways gives a false representation of both jukels in some cases some believe there should only be one jukel in the vicinity just another jukel on the field can give false bravado big like the pussies on her and there's a few a them ok doubled up even three led culls fa me the wrecking crew stuff were inferior bull xs what I see has good jukels on teeth ,my opinion yas can pick holes in any jukel but those got craters .its when those on the bank Cana see it da what it his some handlers believe what they see and that's it some see it differently and those that can beget single jukels are usually single lamper so moochersetc,yas can train a doubled jukel they no different other than running in company ,got a bitch won't run with any other jukel da love an money but single she okay now that can be infuriating lol but I knows a got a single handler.loli can be difficult ta get the runs at times even road siding up and down the country so one can see the reason da some,but maybey one in ten a those reds would have be running another day fact .a few lads having a jolly on a weekend socialising with a few jukels two maybey three to many atb bill

Link to post
12 minutes ago, king said:

And that's fair enough.and each to there own really.aslong as we all enjoy our nights out and the dogs do.thats all that matters surely.

True. That's what's it's all about. Still sh is the way to go 😛

Edited by Liamboy
Link to post
1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

Lets get one thing dead straight Jiggy, if people want to debate either the dogs or the people in that clip then thats fine with me, because thats what this forum is about but as i said, keep it civil, no name calling etc.... debate not slate.

Must of slipped your mind so on all the other threads where name calling is persistent. ( but that didn't involve your buddy's )  I've never got involved with name calling on here and have no opinion either way as I've said earlier I don't see much with what their doing except filming it. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Dead straight 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, jiggy said:

Must of slipped your mind so on all the other threads where name calling is persistent. ( but that didn't involve your buddy's )  I've never got involved with name calling on here and have no opinion either way as I've said earlier I don't see much with what their doing except filming it. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Dead straight 

No Jiggy, it doesn't slip my mind on other threads, just slips my attention, as i ain't looked at em.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

No Jiggy, it doesn't slip my mind on other threads, just slips my attention, as i ain't looked at em.

FairPlay mod. This one didn't 🤔. They must of text you to log on. As said I'm not here to argue. 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Happens usually mooching with a buddy etc but there's only one ways and that single jukel,any other ways gives a false representation of both jukels in some cases some believe there should only be one jukel in the vicinity just another jukel on the field can give false bravado big like the pussies on her and there's a few a them ok doubled up even three led culls fa me the wrecking crew stuff were inferior bull xs what I see has good jukels on teeth ,my opinion yas can pick holes in any jukel but those got craters .its when those on the bank Cana see it da what it his some handlers believe what they see and that's it some see it differently and those that can beget single jukels are usually single lamper so moochersetc,yas can train a doubled jukel they no different other than running in company ,got a bitch won't run with any other jukel da love an money but single she okay now that can be infuriating lol but I knows a got a single handler.loli can be difficult ta get the runs at times even road siding up and down the country so one can see the reason da some,but maybey one in ten a those reds would have be running another day fact .a few lads having a jolly on a weekend socialising with a few jukels two maybey three to many atb bill

Bill we all know you can post were everyone understands it so cut the crap and bullshit please 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
34 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

No, I don’t run doubled up , but I don’t preach to people saying it’s wrong as there no law written anywhere saying it is .

ferreting plenty dogs running loose 

bushing plenty dogs running lose 

Waterloo cup two dogs running loose

coursing a hare got to be single handed ( except for waterloo cup as apparently that meant to be two dogs but don’t no who decided it was ) 

running hounds 50 dogs running loose . 

 

Who  is it exactly who makes these rules up and who bestowed on them the rights to tell people how to run there dogs and with how many ..?? 

This the thing the lonesome moochers usually only have one jukel in tow so ta speak these types evolve there work ethic through there breeding and traights that are there in the mix of cur etc ,it's common now da see two three jukels on the bank waitin fa a bolt ,when I first came on here it was blatantly obvious that most used two three jukels on the same warrens etc,now trained jukels that don't run in onanother jukels catch etc that's different but da me it's free fa all its I suppose it's how ones taught and set out and the same old scenario over quality  dog work above those that no any different ,it's the times and that be the ways,it his da some it 'twas a sin ta run doubled da some and in fact a great spoiler da some jukels it ain't about rules and ethics how one runs there jukels it's about how one perceives the act off there jukel single doubled etc if one can see the need da a running doubled on Charlie one must see and believe those jukels are inferior single handed or they fecking blind if they run coneys doubled small edible and have no control of the jukels it's what some call a free da all some jukels just need fat extra help with the drive from another jukel etc some even look da the other jukel and race the jukel not the quarry I don't think there's much I ain't seen but fa me single entering stands a better chance of that jukel going on to be a self made jukel superior to the doubled up shite that some Cana see it fa what it his.atb billBill

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Bill we all know you can post were everyone understands it so cut the crap and bullshit please 

Well if yas Cana understand that yas need go fecking school it's plain has day and night night fecking hell black magg don't tell me  ya Cana understand that or are you blind lol atb billBill

  • Haha 3
Link to post

Surely some double hard ba****d on here that has a video of a dog catching 2 foxes on one slip. I used to have one but was hunting alone and passenger seat was empty and I fcuked  him out front window of Subaru one night forgetting he should of been on back seat. Back wheel caught him and reversed back to see was he ok and caught him. Broke my heart. The only video I ever had of him was dashcam footage.😢😂🔥

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...