wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Got a mate delivers those ladies ta door waits for em take em back ta base camp  don't know radius of miles they travel though was think of sending him a gift polish gift that do for yas blacky .atb bill

I bet it smells like 2 dozen mackerel under the passenger seat.

8 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Got a mate delivers those ladies ta door waits for em take em back ta base camp  don't know radius of miles they travel though was think of sending him a gift polish gift that do for yas blacky .atb bill

He must know kings mum then.

This the thing mud single handed jukels the wrecking crew I believe fa a long time now that quality over everything else in work with jukels has dramatically dropped.numbers dvd Internet has a lot ta this jollying about road sidings etc this his a far cry from lurcher work has some know it and believe how it should be ,this his the question evolution have we moved on for the better in lurcher do motor had our jukes and the ways we hunt etc dramatically taken a backward step answers please from all or do we think the lurcher work has we knew all but gone.atb bill

5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

This the thing mud single handed jukels the wrecking crew I believe fa a long time now that quality over everything else in work with jukels has dramatically dropped.numbers dvd Internet has a lot ta this jollying about road sidings etc this his a far cry from lurcher work has some know it and believe how it should be ,this his the question evolution have we moved on for the better in lurcher do motor had our jukes and the ways we hunt etc dramatically taken a backward step answers please from all or do we think the lurcher work has we knew all but gone.atb bill

From what I can make of it bill,people still lamping from road side walking land and creeping the fields in motor the way it’s been done for years and still is ??

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

think the internet is funny, people say folk should ferret with one dog when you've seen pics of them with three standing about and nets down lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

think the internet is funny, people say folk should ferret with one dog when you've seen pics of them with three standing about and nets down lol

You still ain't hit have you,those jukels were all single trained animals that don't run in on another jukels run difference in quality trained jukels fella but then yas obviously not at that level are ya fool you .some Neva get there because they no nknow difference hey .atb bill

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

You still ain't hit have you,those jukels were all single trained animals that don't run in on another jukels run difference in quality trained jukels fella but then yas obviously not at that level are ya fool you .some Neva get there because they no nknow difference hey .atb bill

looked like a grand morning out, the same as the other folk on here that take more than one ? and if you remember correctly one was a pup that had done nowt ?

The first lad I ever saw with a bull cross went lamping and mooching about with his mate and 2 whippet they always got big bags when I saw them they worked well as a team lamping was always a whippet and the bull daytime they were all loose but every one of them dogs would work single handed it was there choice to work them how they did was always exciting to watch them don't know the wrecking crew lads but seems to be they were using the method they preferred end of

• Like 1