wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

No, I don’t run doubled up , but I don’t preach to people saying it’s wrong as there no law written anywhere saying it is .

ferreting plenty dogs running loose 

bushing plenty dogs running lose 

Waterloo cup two dogs running loose

coursing a hare got to be single handed ( except for waterloo cup as apparently that meant to be two dogs but don’t no who decided it was ) 

running hounds 50 dogs running loose . 

Who  is it exactly who makes these rules up and who bestowed on them the rights to tell people how to run there dogs and with how many ..?? 

Haha anyone with a bit of sense, who wants to keep decent stuff. Obviously not you. ?

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Double.

Exactly more chance of bagging a few running doubled up.

Unless there's places where Fox's are a dozen to a field like rabbits.then run single dogs all night.

Them lads put plenty of Fox's to bed on a night out.

Fair play to them.

Just now, Elchapo said:

You must be this royal person who was bestowed the power to tell folks how to run there dogs then ....

all hale dogmandont ????????????

I ain’t telling folks how to do jack shit ???. I’m giving my opinion on how I think it should be done. Folks are free to do as they damn well please but lads are getting all pissy because a few of us aren’t gettin a hardon from two dogs running a fox. 

Just now, Liamboy said:

Haha anyone with a bit of sense, who wants to keep decent stuff. Obviously not you. ?

Sound then going tell the hunt cull all there hounds bar one because Liam boy said so .. 

Going tell lads ferreting they can only put one ferret in because Liam boy says so 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I ain’t telling folks how to do jack shit ???. I’m giving my opinion on how I think it should be done. Folks are free to do as they damn well please but lads are getting all pissy because a few of us aren’t gettin a hardon from two dogs running a fox. 

Seemed as tho you were making out Fox have to be ran by one lurcher. 

Everyone runs different and has different opinions , be bit boring if everyone was same 

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sound then going tell the hunt cull all there hounds bar one because Liam boy said so .. 

Going tell lads ferreting they can only put one ferret in because Liam boy says so 

We are talking lurchers and foxes. If you truely want to know what you are keeping then you will do it sh

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Keep it civil boys or i'll pull it....

Exactly what's wrong with this site. Don't talk about my mates dogs but it's ok if you suit a certain criteria you can be a blasphemous, sexist, race hating bigot using whatever language you like. ? Keep it civil my arse. Nobody said much yet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, king said:

Exactly more chance of bagging a few running doubled up.

Unless there's places where Fox's are a dozen to a field like rabbits.then run single dogs all night.

Them lads put plenty of Fox's to bed on a night out.

Fair play to them.

I’ll give the lads credit for the amount they put away but not the way they did it.Doubling up has never been my thing or any lads I’ve ever hunted with. I’d rather kill 10 in a season with 1 dog than 10 in a night with 2. But that’s just me. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Exactly what's wrong with this site. Don't talk about my mates dogs but it's ok if you suit a certain criteria you can be a blasphemous, sexist, race hating bigot using whatever language you like. ? Keep it civil my arse. Nobody said much yet.

Get it of your chest jiggy lad. Lol. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Lets get one thing dead straight Jiggy, if people want to debate either the dogs or the people in that clip then thats fine with me, because thats what this forum is about but as i said, keep it civil, no name calling etc.... debate not slate.

4 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

We are talking lurchers and foxes. If you truely want to know what you are keeping then you will do it sh

Who’s saying there dogs can’t kill Fox’s single handed ? You just said to me “ anyone who wants to keep decent stuff “ no one knows  if there dogs can’t kill single handed . 

Pretty sure them lads wouldn’t keep a dog that COULDNT  kill a fox single handed seems like they ran double for numbers wich if that is there thing then so be it . 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ll give the lads credit for the amount they put away but not the way they did it.Doubling up has never been my thing or any lads I’ve ever hunted with. I’d rather kill 10 in a season with 1 dog than 10 in a night with 2. But that’s just me. 

And that's fair enough.and each to there own really.aslong as we all enjoy our nights out and the dogs do.thats all that matters surely.

• Like 3