Jump to content

wrecking crew


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't dothe numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

No, I dont run doubled up , but I dont preach to people saying its wrong as there no law written anywhere saying it is .

ferreting plenty dogs running loose

bushing plenty dogs running lose

Waterloo cup two dogs running loose

coursing a hare got to be single handed ( except for waterloo cup as apparently that meant to be two dogs but dont no who decided it was)

running hounds 50 dogs running loose .

Who is it exactly who makes these rules up and who bestowed on them the rights to tell people how to run there dogs and with how many ..??

Haha anyone with a bit of sense, who wants to keep decent stuff. Obviously not you.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Double.

Exactly more chance ofbagging a few running doubled up.

Unless there's places where Fox's are a dozen to a field like rabbits.then run single dogsall night.

Them lads put plenty of Fox's to bed on a night out.

Fair play to them.

Link to post
Just now, Elchapo said:

You must be this royal person who was bestowed the power to tell folks how to run there dogs then ....

all hale dogmandont

I aint telling folks how to do jack shit . Im giving my opinion on how I think it should be done. Folks are free to do as they damn well please but lads are getting all pissy because a few of us arent gettin a hardon from two dogs running a fox.

Link to post
Just now, Liamboy said:

Haha anyone with a bit of sense, who wants to keep decent stuff. Obviously not you.

Sound then going tell the hunt cull all there hounds bar one because Liam boy said so ..

Going tell lads ferreting they can only put one ferret in because Liam boy says so

Link to post
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I aint telling folks how to do jack shit . Im giving my opinion on how I think it should be done. Folks are free to do as they damn well please but lads are getting all pissy because a few of us arent gettin a hardon from two dogs running a fox.

Seemed as tho you were making out Fox have to be ran by one lurcher.

Everyone runs different and has different opinions , be bit boring if everyone was same

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sound then going tell the hunt cull all there hounds bar one because Liam boy said so ..

Going tell lads ferreting they can only put one ferret in because Liam boy says so

We are talking lurchers and foxes. If you truely want to know what you are keeping then you will do it sh

Link to post
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Keep it civil boys or i'll pull it....

Exactly what's wrong with this site. Don't talk about my mates dogs but it's ok if you suit a certain criteria you can be a blasphemous, sexist, race hating bigot using whatever language you like. Keep it civil my arse. Nobody said much yet.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, king said:

Exactly more chance ofbagging a few running doubled up.

Unless there's places where Fox's are a dozen to a field like rabbits.then run single dogsall night.

Them lads put plenty of Fox's to bed on a night out.

Fair play to them.

Ill give the lads credit for the amount they put away but not the way they did it.Doubling up has never been my thing or any lads Ive ever hunted with. Id rather kill 10 in a season with 1 dog than 10 in a night with 2. But thats just me.

  • Like 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Exactly what's wrong with this site. Don't talk about my mates dogs but it's ok if you suit a certain criteria you can be a blasphemous, sexist, race hating bigot using whatever language you like. Keep it civil my arse. Nobody said much yet.

Get it of your chest jiggy lad. Lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Exactly what's wrong with this site. Don't talk about my mates dogs but it's ok if you suit a certain criteria you can be a blasphemous, sexist, race hating bigot using whatever language you like. Keep it civil my arse. Nobody said much yet.

Lets get one thing dead straight Jiggy, if people want to debateeither the dogs or the people in that clip then thats fine with me, because thats what this forum is aboutbut as i said, keep it civil, no name calling etc.... debate not slate.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

We are talking lurchers and foxes. If you truely want to know what you are keeping then you will do it sh

Whos saying there dogs cant kill Foxs single handed ? You just said to me anyone who wants to keep decent stuff no one knows if there dogs cant kill single handed .

Pretty sure them lads wouldnt keep a dog that COULDNT kill a fox single handed seems like they ran double for numbers wich if that is there thing then so be it .

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Create New...