wrecking crew

5 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I don’t think the dvd wasn’t meant to get out by all accounts but could be wrong.... think  it was made just for the lads involved ??

It's the usual case int it that's why I never did pictures and vids get into wrong hands and someone sees a quick buck and bangs it out on a DVD 

• Like 1

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I don’t think the dvd wasn’t meant to get out by all accounts but could be wrong.... think  it was made just for the lads involved ??

knocked the nail on the head that's what happened mate

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Gilbey said:

looked like a grand morning out, the same as the other folk on here that take more than one ? and if you remember correctly one was a pup that had done nowt ?

Gilbey those fe king rubbish on that vid got about has much running in em has a fa fe King tortoise they the poorest bull xs I have seen run ta date I seen a few themselves the worst .atb bill

4 hours ago, billhardy said:

Gilbey those fe king rubbish on that vid got about has much running in em has a fa fe King tortoise they the poorest bull xs I have seen run ta date I seen a few themselves the worst .atb bill

only seen a short clip of the vid so can't comment. Was talking about ferreting like you know, personally like one dog, folk can take what they want ?

6 hours ago, billhardy said:

Gilbey those fe king rubbish on that vid got about has much running in em has a fa fe King tortoise they the poorest bull xs I have seen run ta date I seen a few themselves the worst .atb 

Do you ever have anything good to say about anyone's dogs bill.