All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. gnasher16

Vets

Wounds in the mouth heal quicker than just about anywhere on the entire body of a dog,the vet probably wanted to rush you through because he knew in a few days time you wouldnt bother.
  3. Yep. If you step outside there's three horses tethered to a lamp post next to a six inch square of turf.... Yokel
  4. Let the Irish have them lol
  5. The reason is to try dilute us an get rid of christianity,christianity is the blockade the only thing stopping them from there takeover.
  6. I’ve never seen that video before, we’ve all been in boozers like that but what done it for me was the dwarf with the mullet hilarious where did he come from
  7. Today
  8. U f****n love that video send it pals every so often on WhatsApp
  9. dogmandont

Vets

Yes you can.
  10. dogmandont

Vets

Used to be the same here with most veterinary practices until they were all bought out by big chains and changed the way they operated especially with their small animal clinic's, went from basic surgery's to high tech with every f****r walking about in scrubs, the animal welfare never got any better but they can charge a fortune for looking the part.
  11. WILF

Pub Fights

Filmed entirely on location in Tilbury ! Lol
  12. The Irish immigration minister is full of shit, they are getting here for exactly the same reasons they are getting there, because the politicians are deliberately encouraging and allowing them to come. If anyone don’t see statements like that for the 3 card trick they are then no wonder we are in deep shit. The Irish government are in deep shit with their own people for letting all these animals here, however of course the Irish government dont really want to stop the influx….so what better excuse than to blame the old enemy for when loads more arrive ! Its like Sunak blaming
  13. The breakfast burrito got inhaled so no pic but got a steak and ale pie and a salt and pepper sausage roll for my Friday treat.
  14. Starting to lose my sh*t with this old tw*t now, came out and told me that it’s not deep enough for gravel to go down, tried explaining that the deeper it is the more it will move when you drive on it, apparently google says it should be 100mm of gravel, I tell you what get fu*king google to put 100mm on and see what state it is in in 48 hours when you have tyre tracks down the middle of your driveway, what a tw*t, I’m doing what I need to do and I’m away by 1 today, fu*k him
  15. The Irish immigration minister has said that 80% of all illegal immigrants coming into the republic are coming from the UK through Northern Ireland and is blaming the British government. They are saying there are various reasons they are going to the republic( they will eventually get EU citizenship and be able to settle anywhere in Europe, the Irish government is more tolerant and accepting of them, and theres the fear they may be sent to Rwanda, however small, if they stay in the UK, and Ireland won’t send them back to the UK. Irish Minister Claims 80% of Illegal M
  16. There goes my buddy walking out in an attempt to walk 'around' & behind some critters on the off chance of getting the dog some exercise.. sometimes you wonder if all the effort is worth it.
  17. typical uk pup lol
  18. WILF

Vets

Vets here don’t murder people on price, they are dealing with farmers most of the time and prices are reflected in that day to day realism they have to have. You can walk in and just buy a syringe and the medicine for your cow as you please here, go home and give it to them yourself…..that’s the same for everything.
  19. Listen to this anti irish creature
  20. The Dublin 3 or whatever it's called is to send people packing if the other country agrees,180 wee lined up last year,only three were sent,that vile woman McEntee got grilled about it,she had nowhere to go or hide an here w.e.f eu agenda has been clearly shown,the next election will be good craic,these politicians turn my stomach. Meanwhile the irish are flat out protesting an the scummy gards/ruc are using heavy handed tactics on it's own citizens old folks women an children. Buildings are being burnt to the ground flat out. They may be coming in but most folk want them
  21. DIDO.1

Vets

Think most of the cost would be the emergency appointment.... even though it wasn't out of hours and didn't take any time up
  22. Are illegals striving to get to Northern Ireland ?, why would they do that mate ? Why would they choose the republic over any other place on the British isles ? They don’t need to go all back roads to get here, the EU just fly them in buck shee. They are there for money and all the money is around the major U.K. city’s
  23. steve t

Vets

I pay about 15 euro a bottle
  24. mackay

Vets

Did I read somewhere that 60 odd percent of vets are now owned by five big companies ?.
  25. Just heard some Irish politicians describing how bad it was that Ireland is lumping for all these extra invaders..... ESPECIALLY seeing as Ireland has a housing crisis They don't seem to have an issue with em flooding England though
  1. Load more activity