8 minutes ago, The one said:

I think she was more in touch with the public the rest are so far up there own aress , maybe Princess Anne but despite the best lessons and best horses she couldn't keep her arse in the saddle in the Olympics . There doing the right thing with that embarrassment Andrew keep him out the public sight . And what job does Edward do ?i only remember him failing in the marines 

Feck me mate…..didn’t you ever watch “it’s a knockout”……:nono:

• Haha 2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I like Diana. You don't see her around as much these days!

Joking aside I remember where I was the minute I heard she was dead.... hunting with the Pennine foxhounds above blue John caverns in edale. 

You were hunting late….was babysitting for the women’s friend…she landed in blathered after a disco….if I remember right it was a Friday night…she woke us up all teary with hers tits falling out of her….I nearly joined Diana for looking….nice they were….

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, VOON said:

You were hunting late….was babysitting for the women’s friend…she landed in blathered after a disco….if I remember right it was a Friday night…she woke us up all teary with hers tits falling out of her….I nearly joined Diana for looking….nice they were….

Was a Sunday .

• Like 1

was doing a construction in Plymouth...walked down to pick the papers up in the morning.....no cars wizzing about ..really quiet..it was really strange.....went into the agents   half a doz people in there all deathly quiet reading papers...then i found out........

honestly it wasnt a big surprise....she had gone wild and out of control......

1 hour ago, VOON said:

We were hunting early....just coming light 😁

Where was you when you heard about 9/11? 

I was just driving onto broadlands estate to shoot a cow. Heard on the radio someone had crashed a plane into the trade center. We laughed thinking it was some nob in a small plane not watching where he was going....then the shock as it became clear it was a bit more serious 

Princess Di,  I was up late on a mad one lol , watched the whole thing unfold all night , not like I could sleep anyway lol , it was surreal. 

9/11 I was at work,  it came on the radio the first plane hit and a lot of confusion,  you know the rest.

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I was just driving onto broadlands estate to shoot a cow. Heard on the radio someone had crashed a plane into the trade center. We laughed thinking it was some nob in a small plane not watching where he was going....then the shock as it became clear it was a bit more serious 

Doing a course in a college…..very surreal….something similar….a girl came in said plane crashed into towers…..turned on sky in the college and watched it unfold….mad….

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I had just staggered out of the scratcher Circa 3.45 PM me being a dosser, as I put the box on and thought it was f****d as every channel had the same film on with a plane flying into a skyscraper

• Like 1

I had just driven over the QE2 Bridge when my wife phoned me and said “America is under attack, can you come home please”

She was working in Lakeside and they had shut that down and she had been sent home.

I was heading back to my warehouse to unload then heard on the radio that they had evacuated Canary Wharf and most of London was heading home.

Turned round, went home and we went round my mums because she was old and lived alone and it seemed like an appropriate course of action.

Sat and watched it unfold on the telly, can still remember watching those poor b*****ds jump from those buildings instead of burning alive……today when I read those f***ing idiots telling us how we are all the same and “what about the many peaceful Muslims that help us” and all that old bollocks I remember watching someone’s mum, dad, sister, brother, daughter or son jumping from those buildings because those f***ing animals decided to kill 3000 innocent people for no other reason that they were westerners. 

Nobody should forget that…

• Like 3

Diana....I was working in a club in Nottingham called Essence....finished work at 3 sat in the bar area with a few of the barmaids doing a bit of gear when the manager came I and told us....I was off me nut to be fair...

911....living in ibiza ...my room mate came in and and woke me and my girlfriend...went straight downstairs to watch on the telly in the bar below 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, WILF said:

I had just driven over the QE2 Bridge when my wife phoned me and said “America is under attack, can you come home please”

She was working in Lakeside and they had shut that down and she had been sent home.

I was heading back to my warehouse to unload then heard on the radio that they had evacuated Canary Wharf and most of London was heading home.

Turned round, went home and we went round my mums because she was old and lived alone and it seemed like an appropriate course of action.

Sat and watched it unfold on the telly, can still remember watching those poor b*****ds jump from those buildings instead of burning alive……today when I read those f***ing idiots telling us how we are all the same and “what about the many peaceful Muslims that help us” and all that old bollocks I remember watching someone’s mum, dad, sister, brother, daughter or son jumping from those buildings because those f***ing animals decided to kill 3000 innocent people for no other reason that they were westerners. 

Nobody should forget that…

And never forget the Jews took us to war and never forget the rats of Palestine celebrated in the street after 9-11 and 7-11. 

all equal RATS 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Yep was early hours on a Sunday morning, I was nights a tech came up to us to tell us he was crying like a fckn baby, arsehole

I'd just got back in from watching Tony de Vit play his last ever  music set at the Hippo club...dropped my last pukka,started making a spliff and turned on the TV....and every cnut was crying... genuinely thought it was a wind up...

I was cutting in a roof in Chepstow on the day they buried Her.... Remember we stopped and had a few minutes silence..👍