US and UK Preppers

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Probably best off with a normal recurve bow and learn how to make a slam gun, anything like that will eventually need parts and if you can’t make them yourself your fecked 

Used to go  on odd dig years ago with a lad that used a slamgun.  I have no knowledge of any bow or crossbow of any type. I think the prepping lot ment that a semi auto crossbow could be used in a confined space at short range in a home invasion situation or if it all goes tits up and the local baddie yardie wanne be road men are trying to tax your house and food. 

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How fast does your barge go 😂 

Prepping is not all about a potential War, it can be for power cuts, water shortages, redundancy etc. Its amazing how many people eat from day today and have next to nothing in their cupboards or

Depends.  Down here what most would consider prepping isn't really considered prepping just common sense . Because there's certain time did the year, mainly hurricane season where it's a yearly d

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s an honour to be named after him, now get that shadow boxing video up where the shadow wins lol 

I think you are getting me confused with someone else buddy, are you being treated for dementia?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Used to go  on odd dig years ago with a lad that used a slamgun.  I have no knowledge of any bow or crossbow of any type. I think the prepping lot ment that a semi auto crossbow could be used in a confined space at short range in a home invasion situation or if it all goes tits up and the local baddie yardie wanne be road men are trying to tax your house and food. 

In the event of everything  breaking down and home invasions...I plan to use a mixture of Man/booby  traps(Rambo first blood type/dog shit on spikes in a pit/home made pipe bombs,and the like, if anything is still groaning,then one between the eyes,with a popper...😁

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

In the event of everything  breaking down and home invasions...I plan to use a mixture of Man/booby  traps(Rambo first blood type/dog shit on spikes in a pit/home made pipe bombs,and the like, if anything is still groaning,then one between the eyes,with a popper...😁

I’ll leave them with my kids for 24 hours, they will be breaking back out again as fast as their legs can carry them ! Lol 

• Haha 6

I was surprised to find 2 tins of chicken soup and 2 tins of tomato soup, plus a couple of tins of beans in the cupboard earlier, I guess we are prepping...

• Haha 3

f**k me what planet are some people living on 😫 if survival ever becomes a real issue i think i'll let someone else do the prepping and take my chances with good old fashioned brute force.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k me what planet are some people living on 😫 if survival ever becomes a real issue i think i'll let someone else do the prepping and take my chances with good old fashioned brute force.

I just wish i had the time to think/worry about shit like this...I'll be so ill prepared when armageddon comes it will be embarrassing... but not as embarrassing as spending my time building bunkers and stashing food when the end of the world don't materialise...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

My sentiments exactly, plenty of ammo and mug the preppers.

• Like 1