US and UK Preppers

58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your toilets  would just back up lol no pumping stations working so your house fills up with shit so you’d need to bug out 

make like a cat..................go and evaquate your bowels in next doors garden

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How fast does your barge go 😂 

Prepping is not all about a potential War, it can be for power cuts, water shortages, redundancy etc. Its amazing how many people eat from day today and have next to nothing in their cupboards or

Depends.  Down here what most would consider prepping isn't really considered prepping just common sense . Because there's certain time did the year, mainly hurricane season where it's a yearly d

Posted Images

If I listened to half them nutters on that Facebook group, I’d be sat clad in military gear with a tin of 16 year old rice pudding at the side of me while wearing a tin foil hat and clutching a semi auto crossbow ! Seems to be the weapon of choice . And probably re call myself Bubba lol !!! 

• Haha 1

Urban places would go to shit in about 2 minutes flat as was proved at the start of Covid.

Every f****r is reliant on Supermarkets.

I can imagine 3 million absolute c**ts panicking that their parking “app” isn’t working and they may get a fixed penalty from the council while facing Armageddon! Lol 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

600 grams of survival chicken for £57…..Bargain.

UKPREPPINGSHOP.CO.UK

Fuel Your Preparation Freeze Dried Cooked Diced Chicken 25 Year Tin Restock Late February - Pre-Order...

I will take my chances with pot noodles but thanks all the same mac 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I watched one documentary about prepping a few years back and they were speaking to one woman who had a shed load of durex and lube in her bug out bag. When asked about it she said something along the lines of still wanting sex in a shit hits the fan scenario I did think fair play the worlds going to shit and the first thing she wants is a good seeing to.

As a aside she wasn't the best looking so I presume she saw it as a opportunity!  

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I will take my chances with pot noodles but thanks all the same mac 😂

Get your machete sharpened,and pack a bible for the journey.

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

600 grams of survival chicken for £57…..Bargain.

UKPREPPINGSHOP.CO.UK

Fuel Your Preparation Freeze Dried Cooked Diced Chicken 25 Year Tin Restock Late February - Pre-Order...

f**k tins and dried food you have to go back to hunting and foraging a couple of woodys would be better than £57 quid portion of dried chicken imo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1