US and UK Preppers

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Check out this old bird she is the ultimate survivor, I,ve watched things about her for years she has been exposed to the lot and has an immune system that baffles science mate bit boring but that’s the reality of survival her beans,battery’s and tin foil ran out 70 year back she would probably eat most of the Facebook wankers for breakfast 

Seen that a few month back ....there's another one about an old man  who lives the same as her...he's got a dog or two as well...snares hares for some of his food...he's in siberea as well

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How fast does your barge go 😂 

Prepping is not all about a potential War, it can be for power cuts, water shortages, redundancy etc. Its amazing how many people eat from day today and have next to nothing in their cupboards or

Depends.  Down here what most would consider prepping isn't really considered prepping just common sense . Because there's certain time did the year, mainly hurricane season where it's a yearly d

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Surely the best tactic is to get as obese as possible, that way you could survive a good few harsh winters, a bit like a bear?

Post-apocalyptic cannibals agree.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Post-apocalyptic cannibals agree.

Protein is protein, I'm partial to a bit of lean rabbit but human would do. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has discussed cannibalism with mates? And why does it always end up with agreeing that you'd rather eat a sexy blonde woman rather than a hairy ass fella.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Protein is protein, I'm partial to a bit of lean rabbit but human would do. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has discussed cannibalism with mates? And why does it always end up with agreeing that you'd rather eat a sexy blonde woman rather than a hairy ass fella

Fcukin stroll on, lol, we're eating one another now,  as much as I like my grub , come what may, no way am I getting stuck in to chartpolskis arse 😜🤣

• Haha 2

There was an old lady who lived on here own in a wood in England for donkeys years. A few documentaries were made about her, She lived off the land shooting game and all that. I can remember some reporter or other asking her what was the most important thing to have to survive in winter, She answered "good waterproof clothing and a 22 rimmy" Lol

15 hours ago, Corkhill said:

What does that mean?

It means slow down on your reply’s a bit, you keep giving yourself away by going from nothing to1000 posts an hour within minutes of joining, ease your way in and keep on the down low a bit you pink panted kebab eating Akita keeper you 

• Haha 7
47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It means slow down on your reply’s a bit, you keep giving yourself away by going from nothing to1000 posts an hour within minutes of joining, ease your way in and keep on the down low a bit you pink panted kebab eating Akita keeper you 

Calm down Jim Corbett.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Looks like something out of a sci-fi movie, i can't believe you can buy them in the UK and don't need a licence. 

Probably best off with a normal recurve bow and learn how to make a slam gun, anything like that will eventually need parts and if you can’t make them yourself your fecked