US and UK Preppers

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t think it’s possible for a normal bloke to “prep” for a nuclear Armageddon, but we sure can do some sensible preparations for the power outages that might be coming if the eco lunatics get their way with net zero.

Torches, batteries, even a small generator to power a small electric heater and tv to keep up with the news, battery radio.

One of those small camping stoves and plenty of gaz canisters, and tinned food.

Plenty cartridges for the 4:10 to deter the scallywags from raiding my allotment for the eggs and veggies ! LOL !

Cheers.

I'll not bother and just come to yours instead.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How fast does your barge go 😂 

Prepping is not all about a potential War, it can be for power cuts, water shortages, redundancy etc. Its amazing how many people eat from day today and have next to nothing in their cupboards or

Depends.  Down here what most would consider prepping isn't really considered prepping just common sense . Because there's certain time did the year, mainly hurricane season where it's a yearly d

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i recon there’s a load a shite we’ve been fed regarding nuclear bombs 

Check out this old bird she is the ultimate survivor, I,ve watched things about her for years she has been exposed to the lot and has an immune system that baffles science mate bit boring but that’s the reality of survival her beans,battery’s and tin foil ran out 70 year back she would probably eat most of the Facebook wankers for breakfast 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Check out this old bird she is the ultimate survivor, I,ve watched things about her for years she has been exposed to the lot and has an immune system that baffles science mate bit boring but that’s the reality of survival her beans,battery’s and tin foil ran out 70 year back she would probably eat most of the Facebook wankers for breakfast 

i’ll have a watch later mate 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Amazing , just briefly skimmed through it, will watch in full when I get chance. Very hardy lady ! Thanks for sharing grey 

There is quite a bit of footage on tinter net about here most of her family died when they met some outsiders a bit Like when the white man went off to the jungles and wiped out half the tribes with the common cold she is a pretty amazing old bird 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

how long would  @mackem

need once the nuclear bomb went off for it to blow over and him to come out his grow room fresh as a daisy carbon filters done there job lol

Hydro garden down there 75 foot below the surface,people would be begging for tomatoes.

5593FD43-3643-4AF5-843A-78870AA6CE86.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

ideal lol 

they in nft

No mate,haven’t used NFT for years,actually chatted to a bloke yesterday who still uses it.No room for NFT when Armageddon comes,bunker doors getting sealed and it’s home made tomato soup for the next few years till it blows over.

I thought LPD may have been alluding to the Anglo Saxon word “moot” , meaning meaning place, as in the old Moot Hall in Newcastle, formally an assizes and Crown Court, a place I have not so fond memories of from my fairly frequent appearances as a foolish youth !

Cheers.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I thought LPD may have been alluding to the Anglo Saxon word “moot” , meaning meaning place, as in the old Moot Hall in Newcastle, formally an assizes and Crown Court, a place I have not so fond memories of from my fairly frequent appearances as a foolish youth !

Cheers.

That'll be it

• Like 1