Fight for your country

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

So nobody feels they have a stake in the country. Nobody thinks the country is worth fighting for. Everybody feels alienated from government and state. Most feel the government is the enemy not the solution. Interesting times ahead I think. But what's the alternative? Answers on a postcard.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

So nobody feels they have a stake in the country. Nobody thinks the country is worth fighting for. Everybody feels alienated from government and state. Most feel the government is the enemy not the solution. Interesting times ahead I think. But what's the alternative? Answers on a postcard.

Give the illegals a rifle ( no ammo ) and a fckn return ticket across the channel

• Like 3

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the royal family to sort out as they are all the 1 club, if the leaders of this nation are not prepared to stick up for us natives, then dont expect us natives to fight for you, on top of that, whilst the white men are away fighting the gimmiegrants are here raping, murdering their way to take over the society, for the white survivors to come back to that hell hole as 3rd class peoples, nahhhh fcuk that too

• Like 15

We have an Indian priminister 

The mayor of our capital city is a Pakistani Muslim

The Royal family has apparently protected nonces?

This is the country my old boy served 27yrs for?

No thanks mate, call all you want, I won't be coming.

I will be ensuring I have sufficient arms to protect my own.

Call the f***ing Muslims instead.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

But could it be the big reset the country and the working class need though imho it would not be worth the loss of life. The same reset that happened after WW2 were the working class were at last recognized for their part in the war weather it was sacrificing their lives on the beaches of Normandy or working in the pits and factorys to keep the country going then being rewarded with big social house building projects and nationalised industries . Some how i no this would never happen now in the aftermath of WW3. And not forgetting the NHS  that was formed after WW2.

Edited by tatsblisters
forgot comment
  • Thanks 1

Just seen on the news recruitment into the British army is at an all time low. My grandson who is sixteen and is a wirey fit lad wants to go in the army but has been told he needs to put more weight on before they accept him twice he has been to the careers office in Doncaster and has been told he needs to put weight on .

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Move to Russia 

So nobody feels they have a stake in the country. Nobody thinks the country is worth fighting for. Everybody feels alienated from government and state. Most feel the government is the enemy not the solution. Interesting times ahead I think.

For me it’s more than that too, I feel no affiliation to half the people I was meeting towards the end either…..they seem to have fully bought into that nightmare.

But what's the alternative? Answers on a postcard.

Stand back and let it run to its natural conclusion which is to wither and die like all the places and people and cultures they promote have withered and died. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

For me it’s more than that too, I feel no affiliation to half the people I was meeting towards the end either…..they seem to have fully bought into that nightmare.

Stand back and let it run to its natural conclusion which is to wither and die like all the places and people and cultures they promote have withered and died. 

Just how i feel tbh mate feckin sad when you think about.

• Like 1