• Yes , we are gluttons for punishment
    • No , F that noise!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I agree in principle....I don't actually want many hunting posts....I do plenty and I know other lads do plenty, I'm just not arsed about talking about it on the internet, how much talking can y

I say ,Let them both back on...we could get them both together at the fishing comp,matching his and hers outfits ...and force them to share a tent and put them on toilet cleaning duties,so they both s

Might change my name to -

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fireman said:

I think FD's a twat who started the trouble with his constant belittling and once you joined in he got on a right roll play mission with it and like you he can't help himself by having a little dig, saying it how i saw it/see it still...By the way i have no fecking interest in cats in any shape or form unless there dead,then they bring a smile to my face..

Pretty much how I seen it as well. 

Greyman might have a bit of an imagination but if he believes something then so be it, fd just got his claws into someone he thought he could make a cnut off which just cemented to some of us how big a cnut he really is. 

Would I have banned him..... No chance. 

Even on this thread gm is still getting little side digs which is a poor show. 

• Like 2

Simple fact is both were warned dozens of times about there threats to each other, Both made multiple promises to stop it, It wasn't even contained to Big Cat topics either, Any topic that they both commented on descended into the same crap. 

Both can come back with pleasure if they have sorted out there differences or assurances are made to ensure the same does not happen again,  

Big cat topics are not barred but were closed down because of the actions of the pair of them. 

As for Katchum He is free to come back any time he likes, It was his choice to leave not anybody else's. 

5 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Why do grown men care if 2 over grown men can't access a social media platform? 

Coz when they get on that platform together they churn  out pages of boring cock measuring drivel that turns interesting threads into shit baths.

Just saying  ?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s a shame when hunting men can’t access the site but lads like you can lol

I know you've got a crush on me but as I've told you before I do hunt. just I won't be telling the whole world everytime I do anything like you, which is only the summer anyway ?

• Haha 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

I know you've got a crush on me but as I've told you before I do hunt. just I won't be telling the whole world everytime I do anything like you, which is only the summer anyway ?

you dafty i ain’t got any pups on been a quiet spring  summer i won’t run out until october 

just getting miles in on foot and bike 

i’m  not scared to show what i have lol 

just turned two already stopped more then out you’ve had hunting up it’s first spring summer did him the world a good lolF9733ABD-4831-4BA6-B8D4-6D266569248A.png.65908708617f263ae10e67adafa762ed.png

• Like 5
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Simple fact is both were warned dozens of times about there threats to each other, Both made multiple promises to stop it, It wasn't even contained to Big Cat topics either, Any topic that they both commented on descended into the same crap. 

Both can come back with pleasure if they have sorted out there differences or assurances are made to ensure the same does not happen again,  

Big cat topics are not barred but were closed down because of the actions of the pair of them. 

As for Katchum He is free to come back any time he likes, It was his choice to leave not anybody else's. 

FD messaged me to let you know he gives his assurance there will be no more crap and will behave .

When can they come back ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

FD messaged me to let you know he gives his assurance there will be no more crap and will behave .

When he makes his first post back.. I'll reply.. "who the f@@k let this tit back on" lol..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you dafty i ain’t got any pups on been a quiet spring  summer i won’t run out until october 

just getting miles in on foot and bike 

i’m  not scared to show what i have lol 

just turned two already stopped more then out you’ve had hunting up it’s first spring summer did him the world a good lolF9733ABD-4831-4BA6-B8D4-6D266569248A.png.65908708617f263ae10e67adafa762ed.png

Cracking name pal :thumbs:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

He is messaging the wrong person there mate, Any of the Mods will do, Assurances have been given multiple time in the past by both of them, What is his proof that this one, would be any different to those he and Greyman have broken in the past?.