Sandy and his mates making excuses....

Why do our governments want this ?.

They must want this , because they do so little to stop it.

Governments live off our taxes that are paid every week/month . These people will never pay taxes , so what do governments stand to gain ?.

How long will it be , before we see another Adolf Hitler step forward ? , and be welcomed by the masses , of the countries that are being invaded .

• Like 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, mel b said:

Governments live off our taxes that are paid every week/month . These people will never pay taxes , so what do governments stand to gain ?.

How long will it be , before we see another Adolf Hitler step forward ? , and be welcomed by the masses , of the countries that are being invaded .

It's all done to take our eye off the ball. Wile ever the masses are reacting to all the illegal immigration anything thing else the government are doing that affects our lives like the cost of living and high interest rates becomes second fiddle. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mel b said:

They maybe won't pay taxes but they consume. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

They maybe won't pay taxes but they consume. 

They consume , but someone has to pay for their consumption.  Surely we must arrive at a point when the consumption is greater than can be afforded , by the people that are paying for it.

Just now, mel b said:

They consume , but someone has to pay for their consumption.  Surely we must arrive at a point when the consumption is greater than can be afforded , by the people that are paying for it.

We've been 1 of the richest countries in the world for centuries, we wont be in that position for very much longer, its impossible to maintain with the level of immigration we have with no sign of it stopping

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

We've been 1 of the richest countries in the world for centuries, we wont be in that position for very much longer, its impossible to maintain with the level of immigration we have with no sign of it stopping

We don't feel like a very rich country at the moment( at my working class end of things anyway). The country feels damaged beyond repair. 

• Like 2

There's a reason for this and it's intentional and if anyone thinks it's a humanitarian reason they really need their head examined. I genuinely wonder how the IQ in this country (and others) could have plummeted so rapidly in such a short space of time that people believe the pish they are being fed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, mackay said:

There's a reason for this and it's intentional and if anyone thinks it's a humanitarian reason they really need their head examined. I genuinely wonder how the IQ in this country (and others) could have plummeted so rapidly in such a short space of time that people believe the pish they are being fed.

They have always believed in what they were told. They once marched into machine gun fire for 'freedom and democracy' without even asking how their freedom was threatened. Maybe it's a human trait to survive by following the leader, even when they can see their leader is cheating them. 

Personally I see the latest form of consumption to be the consumption of debt. The flooding of towns and cities with migrants pushes the residents out to new build houses with mortgages and electric car finance. That's the only product we are now, really, needed to consume. 

What once made Britain successful is now our undoing. The willingness to die for the cause. Instead of now dieing heroically we are simply watching our identity die along with our freedom. Freedom unfortunately, is something that we actually don't want. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, kanny said:
INEWS.CO.UK

Leading Tories are calling for a referendum on UK's membership of the ECHR to be part of the...

Why……it was found contrary to U.K. Law…..

ECHR Laws are not binding on the U.K. since Brexit….Ye would have to withdraw from UN charter of human rights as well. Be alongside Russia and Belarus…..

It’s a hawarden kite……Tories trying to hold onto power…

take away your right to protest…..human rights…shouldn’t be globalisation ye fear….Tory Dictatorship 

• Like 2