Sandy and his mates making excuses....

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the taliban banned opium production started again when we invaded they are back in power now and are banning  it again 

more likely they are taking back total control over it, too much money involved for the tribal leaders to ignore no matter what they spout publicly

• Like 2

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, neil82 said:

more likely they are taking back total control over it, too much money involved for the tribal leaders to ignore no matter what they spout publicly

they had banned it the year before we invaded there was a massive heroin drought early 2000s that’s a fact 

and they have banned it now few year it will be about none existent there 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I see the police are a lot happier laying into women in Llanelli protesting to save their communities than they are stopping the JSO protests

Mate,whats going on in the valleys?driving to work last 6 weeks and  Ive never seen so many wogs...and all wearing hi viz jackets? They dont have a days work in them,so whats the craic??

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Mate,whats going on in the valleys?driving to work last 6 weeks and  Ive never seen so many wogs...and all wearing hi viz jackets? They dont have a days work in them,so whats the craic??

They tick a box ,bit like all the ones in nhs ,bet they can't believe their luck ,mud hut ,rank water, 1982 man utd top ,to a 3 bed council house ,clean running water ,primark, and paid for doing nothing! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Rail renewals throughout the valleys mate, they've shipped them in for the job, no work in the bast@rds they just direct people on to the right replacement bus

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

They tick a box ,bit like all the ones in nhs ,bet they can't believe their luck ,mud hut ,rank water, 1982 man utd top ,to a 3 bed council house ,clean running water ,primark, and paid for doing nothing! 

Ummmm the i presume when you say mud hut, rank water and 1982 man utd shirt, your referring to the valleys? ??

• Haha 4
43 minutes ago, wyeman said:

Interesting viewing!

He isn’t disclosing the truth about the USA,they have “Sanctuary cities” here,once you establish those you set a precedent.

700 concerned residents have set up road blocks on the approach to the hotel in Llanelli that the govt want to use to house 200+ illegal immigrants, apparently the road leading to the hotel is a private road that the owner has allowed the hotel to use to help the local economy, permission has now been denied, police are throwing their weight around again

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

700 concerned residents have set up road blocks on the approach to the hotel in Llanelli that the govt want to use to house 200+ illegal immigrants, apparently the road leading to the hotel is a private road that the owner has allowed the hotel to use to help the local economy, permission has now been denied, police are throwing their weight around again

And people still think that the police work for the public. Sounds reminiscent of the miners strike to me mate. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And people still think that the police work for the public. Sounds reminiscent of the miners strike to me mate. 

I'll lend you my collecting tin if your getting nostalgic ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'll lend you my collecting tin if your getting nostalgic ?

Sat thinking about the strike the other day as it will be 40years next march since the start of the strike and how things have changed in communities and other work places I have worked in and it's not changed for the better imho. 

• Like 1

We are now paying £500,000 per day to block book empty hotel rooms in preparation for the massive influx of illegals expected.

This is on top of the £6-7 million per day we are paying to house them in hotels.

And the House of Lords, Labour and the LibDems are doing everything they can to wreck the Illegal Migrants Bill the Tory’s are trying to get through the House of Commons !

Cheers.

• Like 2