Sandy and his mates making excuses....

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

And in todays news Rwanda deportation plan blocked and to follow up we have a ISIS plot uncovered to cause a major terrorist incident in the uk. 

I presume because people may be a tad worried/ annoyed about this it makes them a racist, nazi, fascist bigoted white supremacist ?    

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I'm not particularly nice or dim mate. I do resent the class system in this country. It would be fair to say I do have a chip on my shoulder about it. But you have not walked in  my shoes. As for schoolteachers, I don't have have much regard for my former teachers in the fifties. They were violent and abusive in the main. Much of what I remember from school was marching in single file and  being taught  military or religious songs/ hymns. They abused their power so I did not creep up to them.

The UK must abide by its agreed,  international responsibilities and provide a safe haven for those escaping war. Much of this debate is really about skin colour. Very few people object to Ukranian refugees because they are white.

I dislike them all on an even keel .I dislike your kind just as much ,just for the record if you hadn’t picked up on it yet .

To me you and your ilk have helped to pollute this country for what ,a feel good factor and cheap car wash with a smelly thrown in .

The reward is crime up by 400% in 50 years ,labour rates are low because the scum happily work for peanuts .

No go areas where their law applies ffs .
This is England lads ffs not Calcutta .

Any pics of the  vermin in your shed Jukel cos I think your a liar .

• Like 2

Hotel near me they are refusing to move off even though they are being offered houses ! and have been for 5 months now, breakfast lunch and dinner on the house free gym swimming pool the lot. Dozey c**ts dropping off bags of clothes food you name it. 

only ones who have given the rats grief is the gypsys off the camp behind. as the scabs have been shitting in all the bushes instead of the toilet

they have spray painted on the front wall something in Arabic. 

I had to change my gym to one double the price because they closed it with immediate effect. 

They are lower than rats. 

c**ts 

• Like 2