Sandy and his mates making excuses....

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Coming to a toon near you soon .

Can’t see it happening in Ireland or Scotland anytime soon they would get touched into play early doors they will always go for the soft touch first ….France then England next 

scary times ahead 

• Like 2

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Can’t see it happening in Ireland or Scotland anytime soon they would get touched into play early doors they will always go for the soft touch first ….France then England next 

scary times ahead 

Not sure how different a bit of tartan makes you Scotty or indeed if there will be resistance from Ireland .It’s all stealth mate .One day it’s Scots only ,next it’s brown faced ,ironbrew drinking ,bagpipe playing pakis .If the fuckers do ever get a bit of grit about them and want running battles Im sure we Englanders will step up ,let’s hope so anyway .

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

scary times ahead 

You’ve got a Paki First Minister, the UK has a Hindu Prime Minister, Ireland has a gay paki taoiseach , can’t see too much difference between the lot.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

You’ve got a Paki First Minister, the UK has a Hindu Prime Minister, Ireland has a gay paki taoiseach , can’t see too much difference between the lot.

Cheers.

Tell me where there is no go zones in Scotland ??? 

show me where there is big Muslim marches ? 

don’t worry you ain’t that far from Scotland you’ve  not got that far too run for safety 

https://twitter.com/Soe74840413/status/992849665488961536/mediaViewer?currentTweet=992849665488961536&currentTweetUser=Soe74840413

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Not sure how different a bit of tartan makes you Scotty or indeed if there will be resistance from Ireland .It’s all stealth mate .One day it’s Scots only ,next it’s brown faced ,ironbrew drinking ,bagpipe playing pakis .If the fuckers do ever get a bit of grit about them and want running battles Im sure we Englanders will step up ,let’s hope so anyway .

Remember the Glasgow airport incident?, they got the shit kicked out of them. Within a couple of hours four muslim owned shops had been targeted and the head of the scottish muslims came out and condemned the airport incident.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

don’t worry you ain’t that far from Scotland you’ve  not got that far too run for safety 

https://twitter.com/Soe74840413/status/992849665488961536/mediaViewer?currentTweet=992849665488961536&currentTweetUser=Soe74840413

I’ve never ran from anything in my life, young’un !

As I’ve said, I like a lot of what you post, but deciphering the maelstrom of conspiracies in your head is way above my ken!

Cheers.

• Like 1

Muslims and coloureds aren't in any numbers in Scotland yet. That's not because the jocks are running em out of town is it.....it's cos even the pavement apes don't want to live in jockland ?

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

To answer your questions one at a time(

I haven’t a clue where or even if there are “no go areas in Scotland”, but I remember back in the 70’s when I was working in Glasgow and lodging in the Gorbals there where “no go areas for Geordies “ ! LOL!

Ive never seen or heard of a big Muslim march in Newcastle, to be fair, the muslins seem to keep themselves to an area of the west end. From what I can see it is not the settled Muslim community that have been here for years, but the illegal immigrants that are hanging around every street corner in the city centre and the out of town shopping precincts.

Im against illegal immigration wholeheartedly, so I guess we’re not to far apart in some respects.

Salam Alaykum !

Just joking……

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Muslims and coloureds aren't in any numbers in Scotland yet. That's not because the jocks are running em out of town is it.....it's cos even the pavement apes don't want to live in jockland ?

“Pavement Apes”…….. that reminded me of a bloke I worked with many years ago from Georgia US who called black people “porch monkies” He was very racist, to be fair.

Cheers.

What’s the saying an English man’s home is his castle …. Aye blooming  sand castles ya bunch of pretenders

no wonder yous are getting invaded it’s home from home ????

Edited by scotty12
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Hey feck off….ours is only half bred…..and he’s Haram cos he gay….

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

What’s the saying an English man’s home is his castle …. Aye blooming  sand castles ya bunch of pretenders

no wonder yous are getting invaded it’s home from home ????

FFS are you feeling ok? Get yourself a battered Snickers. Your not yourself when your hungry.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Apparently all the protesters are from the French/West African community. |Is it just me but has the narrative been reversed, This young lad was allegedly driving a stolen car on fake plates using a fake ID, he failed to stop when the police tried to pull him over, lead the police on a high speed chase. only stopped when he was stuck in traffic and then tried to crush a police officer against a car whilst stopped in traffic,  

29 minutes ago, hambone said:

FFS are you feeling ok? Get yourself a battered Snickers. You’re not yourself when you’re hungry.

Just had some tatties and haggis wee sacks cheers though 

England and Scotland are chalk and cheese and if you think other wise your a space cadet it may hurt your prides hearing this but yous are weak and feeble and that’s just how it is at the moment no two ways about …. Prove me wrong 

18 minutes ago, paulus said:

Apparently all the protesters are from the French/West African community. |Is it just me but has the narrative been reversed, This young lad was allegedly driving a stolen car on fake plates using a fake ID, he failed to stop when the police tried to pull him over, lead the police on a high speed chase. only stopped when he was stuck in traffic and then tried to crush a police officer against a car whilst stopped in traffic,  

Yes of course the narrative has been changed.....the only out come from this will be prosecution of the police and more integration initiatives