Sandy and his mates making excuses....

10 hours ago, mackem said:

Allow unfettered immigration of all types and this is what you get,with all the small boats beaching and the Uber service offered by the RNLI it wouldn’t surprise me if this type of civil unrest breaks out in the UK,give it time.

As the father of globalism, peter sutherland  said in the house of lords , The European union and the leaders of all European nations MUST USE  MIGRATION to undermine the homogeneity and ethic identity of the native european people ! no matter how difficult this will be to explain  to the citizens of the nations. This MUST HAPPEN because it is critical for globalism to take hold of europe . 

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

The majority of yous are for defending Ukraine and Russia is the big bad beast …. Yet here we are these same leaders that are so intent in saving another country whilst destroying their/your own country right under your noses ….. a little bit double standards ?? …. 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
8 hours ago, scotty12 said:

The majority of yous are for defending Ukraine and Russia is the big bad beast …. Yet here we are these same leaders that are so intent in saving another country whilst destroying their/your own country right under your noses ….. a little bit double standards ?? …. 

This invasion of Europe was planned years ago and the people how peter sutherland worked for planned it .

9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Thats not a dinghy its a landing craft for the soldiers of allah

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The EU should "do its best to undermine" national "homogeneity" and promote multiculturalism, the...

There was a clip on youtube of him giving the speech in the house of lords , i think it has being removed from youtube . There is a clip on youtube of Barbara  Lerner Spectre being interviewed . The best way to describe these kind of people is  Pure Evil . 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Thats not a dinghy its a landing craft for the soldiers of allah

ISIS said a few years ago they were going to flood Europe with their fighters.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

ISIS said a few years ago they were going to flood Europe with their fighters.

The Taliban before them ,said they would flood every city,town, village in the western world with cheap heroin...its no secret they do business with the biggest of the drug cartels...who in power is  squeezing the cartels for a slice?its one big circle of shit...so long as the folks at the top of the chain get 'their' drink...keeps the cogs turning.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 02/07/2023 at 21:31, scotty12 said:

Just had some tatties and haggis wee sacks cheers though 

England and Scotland are chalk and cheese and if you think other wise your a space cadet it may hurt your prides hearing this but yous are weak and feeble and that’s just how it is at the moment no two ways about …. Prove me wrong 

I'm Welsh mate so I'll just say "William Wallace" and leave it at that. ???

• Haha 1
On 02/07/2023 at 22:55, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The EU should "do its best to undermine" national "homogeneity" and promote multiculturalism, the...

I think if he had giving a speech like that in the Israeli knesset ,he would have received a very different reaction .

On 29/06/2023 at 06:51, foxdropper said:

That’s because I have values mate which date back way before any of your donkeys arrived here to pollute our lands .

I call any man older than me (30) that I deal with in my job sir and when I walk into any one of three pubs I frequent I’ll say evening gentlemen not once have I ever felt that I’m demeaning myself it’s manners and respect simple one day in many years to come my daughter will bring home a boyfriend and if he was to shake my hand introduce himself and call me sir I’d be half way sold 

my son will be brought up and shown and told how to carry himself in the same manner 

• Like 3
On 03/07/2023 at 12:02, Daniel cain said:

The Taliban before them ,said they would flood every city,town, village in the western world with cheap heroin...its no secret they do business with the biggest of the drug cartels...who in power is  squeezing the cartels for a slice?its one big circle of shit...so long as the folks at the top of the chain get 'their' drink...keeps the cogs turning.

the taliban banned opium production started again when we invaded they are back in power now and are banning  it again