Sandy and his mates making excuses....

13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's fascinating that all I'm asking for is for the UK to fulfill its international obligations without all this nazi stuff about sinking boats with women and children on board. Unbelievable. "Man's inhumanity to man."

I was slightly confused by this post ; YOU were the one who mentioned Nazi’s and I’ve re read the whole thread and can’t see any mention of sinking boats with women and children aboard.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect mate but what a load of shite and i have no problems with people coming into the country if they’re going to get off their arss and work and genuinely try and make a better life for them

The original version is longer and very telling, ask Sandy if he'd have a 12 year old afghani bloke with a beard to go and live with him and his kids, they all want them here as long as they're nowher

Yep shocking. I've cashed in one of my pensions this year after contributing for 12 years I would have ended up with a poxy £78 per month so decided to take it all out. I had the first 25% tax free bu

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's fascinating that all I'm asking for is for the UK to fulfill its international obligations without all this nazi stuff about sinking boats with women and children on board. Unbelievable. "Man's inhumanity to man."

The talk of sinking boats is people merely showing their frustration at a system that doesn't care about them, their families or their future's. 

Do you have a problem with folks wanting to raise their family surrounded by people they recognise, their own kind with the same morals and values as them? 

Imo the only thing the governments pay masters are interested in is squeezing as many consumers into wealthy counties as possible. It's all about the money, they don't have the immigrates safety at heart, far feckin from it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

The talk of sinking boats is people merely showing their frustration at a system that doesn't care about them, their families or their future's. 

Do you have a problem with folks wanting to raise their family surrounded by people they recognise, their own kind with the same morals and values as them? 

Imo the only thing the governments pay masters are interested in is squeezing as many consumers into wealthy counties as possible. It's all about the money, they don't have the immigrates safety at heart, far feckin from it. 

Exactly what was recently mentioned on another thread. Total inversion of views....the lefties are now supporters of the capitalist paymasters, supporters of wars, supporters of government control. 

As said, useful idiots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody is sinking boats with women and children on....there a few silly comments made as part of an outpouring of frustration. Stop using the word nazi, it's pathetic and makes you sound stupid. The vast majority of boat crossings are fighting age men, not women and children.

Mass immigration has changed the face of our nation. We have no room to house people without mass building on greenfield sites. 

We have no room. Immigration into towns is pushing people out because they simply don't want to live in areas they don't recognise or send their kids to schools where their kids are a minority in their own land. White English will be a minority in England by 2050 at current rates. 

You are delusional. And like sandy, or those pro migration protestors who refuse to house any you also simply cannot answer any questions put to you. Your nuts. Useful idiots.

Your comments about refusing to call school teachers sir and filling 'tory shires' with migrants show what type of person you are and how it's the likes of you are the ones contorted by hate

And you are another one who  said you were happy to call toffs "sir". I think we are very different. 

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

And you are another one who  said you were happy to call toffs "sir". I think we are very different. 

I'd kick a toff in the stones before I'd call him sir but I share a lot of views on the migrant invasion with lads on here. 

• Like 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Toffs? What the fck even are toffs. I worked for the new forest hunt, the riders were farmers and commoners....yes I called them sir. I have worked on shoots and called the guns sir....they were joiners, farmers, tradesmen and publicans! Equally I've ridden with the poshest hunts and shot on nice estates and been called sir. It's called standards and respect mate. About as far away from our towns and cities and the 3rd world hell holes they have become as you can get. Would you be happier if we spoke in ethnic street slang.

"Yo how ya hanging brudda" 

.....does that make you happier than saying "good morning sir". Dickhead 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Toffs? What the fck even are toffs. I worked for the new forest hunt, the riders were farmers and commoners....yes I called them sir. I have worked on shoots and called the guns sir....they were joiners, farmers, tradesmen and publicans! Equally I've ridden with the poshest hunts and shot on nice estates and been called sir. It's called standards and respect mate. About as far away from our towns and cities and the 3rd world hell holes they have become as you can get. Would you be happier if we spoke in ethnic street slang.

I think the point is that, like Foxdropper ,you believe in fixed hierarchies of race and class. With that comes submitting to the perceived strong and kicking the weak, ie asylum seekers. 

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

A7751B2D-23E5-4F15-A758-4BFDE7001B52.jpeg

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Loads, 6 Syrians and 4 Afghanis.

I think me and you are completely different. You once said you don't mind calling toffs "sir". You believe in human hierarchies of class and race. I don't. I wouldn't even call teachers at school "sir".

That’s because I have values mate which date back way before any of your donkeys arrived here to pollute our lands .

• Like 2

I think the point is that, like Foxdropper ,you believe in fixed hierarchies of race and class. With that comes submitting to the perceived strong and kicking the weak, ie asylum seekers. 

Without class there are no losers and the sooner you woke fanatics get into your tiny heads that life is like that then the better it will be for everyone .Immigrants by nature are losers ,no backbone to put right what was wrong in their homeland so f**k it let’s up sticks and f**k up another country .

Your world of mixed  races ,culture and creed can never work ,Wont be allowed to work .If diversity is your goal why do we now have no go areas in the uk where whites are targeted by Muslim scum .

English soil now polluted  by prayer mats and curry .

I sincerely hopes the whites shake their lazy heads and one day reclaim this land from the slum, shit hole it’s becoming .

We are different ,your values if you have any are based on rolling over and appeasement whereas mine are based on history and white supremacy .

Your sand niggers and olive munchers have no such values and would kill you in your bed for the cloths on your back .

Any proof of the squatters in your shed mate .

Now that's the point mate. The tories send all asylum seekers to the poorest area of the country. My birthplace is home to thousands of somali and Hong Kong boat people. Its too much for the poor areas. You won't find any asylum seekers or even black faces in the tory shires.

Having a laugh arnt you .

I live in said Shire and we now have 5 ,yes 5 f****n 4star hotels chockablock with the vermin .

Local people now have to reschedule their lives to avoid the dross .

• Like 1

Rubbish 

9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

That's an opinion which the facts do  not support. 80% of boat people are granted asylum. And the British interrogation system is not a soft touch, especially with poachers turned gamekeepers like Patel and Braverman in charge of the home office.  There is good evidence that  Albanian migrants are not refugees but simply economic migrants. They are sent back.

There is no evidence that genuine asylum seekers  come here to claim benefits as you stated in another post. They are denied the right to work and live on the bones of their arses. Many, from Syria, are top of the tree professionals like doctors, which the UK is in serious need of. Many Afghanis come here because they worked with the British against the Taliban and are now in fear of their lives. Most asylum seekers prefer to go to Germany or France. I believe those who make the crossing over here do so either because they speak English and eventually hope for employment  or because they already have family here.

Not sure about most of that, the news were reporting yesterday 12000 Albanians came into the UK illegally in 2022 and only 1800 had been deported. 

Also where do you get that "many" of the  migrants are "top of the tree professionals" or the Afghanis who came here "worked with the British against the Taliban" ? Even on the home office page it states they will not release any of the details of the migrants illegal or otherwise, this seems to be the made up go to emotive excuse to win hearts and minds. Perhaps you would you like to address the thousands that have thrown away their passports and are claiming to be children as well or does that not fit into your narrative ?     

I get you feel for these people its commendable of you, but please dont post made up emotive comments it dont do your cause any justice as most see through it.    

And your collie dog analogy on a previous post wasn't the best as I presume if the dog wasn't claimed after a period of time it would have been put down! 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I picked up a stray  farm collie from a busy country road last month. It was in danger of causing a RTA or being flattened. I took it the cops who then took it to a local dog refuge. You can help an animal or a human being without necessarily being prepared to have it or them in your house.

Who do you object to?  Ukrainian refugees? Hong Kong Chinese refugees? So called boat people?...... 80% of these people are found to be genuine asylum seekers. They are in danger of bombs, bullets and/ or persecution. Often they are escaping wars in which the west has played a big part. Politicians,especially second generation immigrant politicians, should not be whipping up fear by calling asylum seekers an "invasion." That's Daily Mail hate speak. Not the  calm, statesmanlike words required from a Home Secretary. And,at the end of the day, any individual found to be trying it on and is judged to be simply an economic migrant is sent back to their country of origin.

The UK takes in less refugees than other comparable nations. Its part of our international responsibilities. Nobody in their right minds sticks their family into a dingy and makes a dangerous water crossing unless they are desperate.  I just think thank God its not me or mine in that dinghy. I don't object to a portion of my taxes helping them out.

Time for a bit of compassion and common sense. 

don`t know if this post is a p**s take, wilfull blindness or plain stupidity but to think this country boots anyone out just for being proven to be an economic chancer is naive, we can`t even boot out killers, rapists and assorted other criminals who have absolutely no right to be here, think I`m talking crap, PM me, I`ll keep you occupied reading endless appeals that go right up to the supreme court blocking all attempts to send them back to their home country

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1