Retribution has begun

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Think yourself lucky he could have brought Katie Hopkins with him ?

Lol, I like Katie but she can stay where she's at as well. Lol

We need to do it our way because in the big scheme of things Tommy has made zero difference in Britain what makes him think he'll help in Ireland. 

• Confused 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received a lot of videos of marches in Dublin mainly of the community from all areas,the people are not happy with the bus loads of imigrants turning up,...one bloke attacked an Irish girl and wa

Even the centrist people are waking up and joining the protests, the government are getting desperate now some TDs are nervous and only speak on radio stations they haven't got the balls to be on came

got to love the irish they are the only ones with any backbone left in the uk ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Lol, I like Katie but she can stay where she's at as well. Lol

We need to do it our way because in the big scheme of things Tommy has made zero difference in Britain what makes him think he'll help in Ireland. 

He was shut down in Britain mate, I agree the Irish should be left to deal with it in their own way, But i suppose being an investigative Journalist he thinks he will or may make a difference,  

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

We do which is exactly why we don't need TR. 

The thing is regarding TR  if he gets involved it will inevitably become the Tommy show , more about him and how he's being persecuted than the cause,  I have little time for him these days. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

The thing is regarding TR  if he gets involved it will inevitably become the Tommy show , more about him and how he's being persecuted than the cause,  I have little time for him these days. 

Totally agree kanny, he'll do more harm than good. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

We ain't blind, we know what's going on, we don't need Tommy to tell us anything we don't already know. 

Bad publicity follows the man wherever he goes rightly or wrongly its just how it is. 

The protests here have been gathering momentum without Tommy getting involved and in my opinion it should stay that way. 

So tell me who you have that’s going to put it so plainly mate ,I’m intrigued .It’s not bad publicity that follows him only those who wish to shut him down .In like minded company he’s a good speaker mate .

Listen to what he has to say then make your mind up .

• Like 2
3 hours ago, paulus said:

Have you not got an Irish Tommy Robinson? 

A few, mary lou, michelle oneil, naomi long and the hippy green party but theyre anti british blinded by haterid of the union and pro migrant especially the sinn fein as seen by the videos of them supporting the gimmiegrants. I always said that us over here have a common enemy in the muzzies and gimmiegrants, its came true, problem is the modern leaders of the shinners werent the foot soldiers of the ira, so theyre siding with the WEF backed illegal flooding of niggers and camel jockeys whos here raping and attacking the very people who didnt even get a vote to see if thats what they wanted. The shinners see them as votes at the cost of fellow countrymen. I hope it all blows up and the parties who forced this upon the irish north and south get theyre comeuppance.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So tell me who you have that’s going to put it so plainly mate ,I’m intrigued .It’s not bad publicity that follows him only those who wish to shut him down .In like minded company he’s a good speaker mate .

Listen to what he has to say then make your mind up .

The Irish Freedom Party. 

We don't need TR. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

A few, mary lou, michelle oneil, naomi long and the hippy green party but theyre anti british blinded by haterid of the union and pro migrant especially the sinn fein as seen by the videos of them supporting the gimmiegrants. I always said that us over here have a common enemy in the muzzies and gimmiegrants, its came true, problem is the modern leaders of the shinners werent the foot soldiers of the ira, so theyre siding with the WEF backed illegal flooding of niggers and camel jockeys whos here raping and attacking the very people who didnt even get a vote to see if thats what they wanted. The shinners see them as votes at the cost of fellow countrymen. I hope it all blows up and the parties who forced this upon the irish north and south get theyre comeuppance.

The Irish Freedom Party Len. 

We don't need TR and all the bullshit that comes along with him. 

Like kanny said it becomes the Tommy show and ends up achieving Fcuk all. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The Irish Freedom Party Len. 

We don't need TR and all the bullshit that comes along with him. 

Like kanny said it becomes the Tommy show and ends up achieving Fcuk all. 

It ends up achieving fck all because the average man on the street does fck all and expects some super hero leader to do it for them..... doesn't matter if it's nationalism or fieldsports. I've seen the 99% sit on their hands, complain and criticise every leader or group that tried to do something....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It ends up achieving fck all because the average man on the street does fck all and expects some super hero leader to do it for them..... doesn't matter if it's nationalism or fieldsports. I've seen the 99% sit on their hands, complain and criticise every leader or group that tried to do something....

I've written previously that I've been badgering the local councillor who has been writing how great the influx of migrants to the area is and filling the local news letter with lies. I haven't spoken to one person who is in agreement but not one will so much as write a letter or turn up at the local meeting with me and the news letter has ignored my emails but the councillor is now claiming I'm whipping up hatred. Not once have I said we shouldn't house genuine migrants I've simply questioned how he can condone it when he has no idea who these people are, where they are from and if they are even genuine. I've given up now as I'm worried it could effect my family, the locals deserve everything coming to them and it will.   

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

There's been protests in every city and major town in Ireland this last couple of months, when was the last time that happened in the UK? Has it ever happened? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
44 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There's been protests in every city and major town in Ireland this last couple of months, when was the last time that happened in the UK? Has it ever happened? 

Been plenty over the years mate and mostly ignored by the media unless it kicks off and they can put a right wing/Nazi extremists tag on it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2