Retribution has begun

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fpb3x7FX0AU0XRL.jpeg

Sadly there is more than a little truth in that, and all Sadiq Khan keeps going on about is how............ multi culturalism has been a great benefit to London.   

What planet is he living on??  He seems to be the Teflon man, incredibly good at blaming everyone else for his shortcomings.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received a lot of videos of marches in Dublin mainly of the community from all areas,the people are not happy with the bus loads of imigrants turning up,...one bloke attacked an Irish girl and wa

Even the centrist people are waking up and joining the protests, the government are getting desperate now some TDs are nervous and only speak on radio stations they haven't got the balls to be on came

got to love the irish they are the only ones with any backbone left in the uk ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Deker said:

Sadly there is more than a little truth in that, and all Sadiq Khan keeps going on about is how............ multi culturalism has been a great benefit to London.   

What planet is he living on??  He seems to be the Teflon man, incredibly good at blaming everyone else for his shortcomings.

I very much doubt he will be botherd like the rest of them with the same mindset regarding immigration and how it's changed the country because they know they are winning and they know common sense regarding immigration will never be implemented in favour of the white working class and their communities.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I very much doubt he will be botherd like the rest of them with the same mindset regarding immigration and how it's changed the country because they know they are winning and they know common sense regarding immigration will never be implemented in favour of the white working class and their communities.

It's to be expected from politicians mate c**ts are only there to line their pockets, it's the traitors in our own class I hold a special hatred of, people who support unfettered immigration who will ultimately suffer the most from it and there's more than a few of them on here.

• Like 6
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Nothing surprising with people from bideford?

Lol, I don't know.  But it just seems to me that whatever policies, plans etc they say they intend implementing, they really aren't better than any other political party, if they're pocketing their own people's money.

• Like 1