Retribution has begun

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received a lot of videos of marches in Dublin mainly of the community from all areas,the people are not happy with the bus loads of imigrants turning up,...one bloke attacked an Irish girl and wa

Even the centrist people are waking up and joining the protests, the government are getting desperate now some TDs are nervous and only speak on radio stations they haven't got the balls to be on came

got to love the irish they are the only ones with any backbone left in the uk ?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Antifa =migrants in balaclavas 

Apparently the care 4 calis group paid for the buses to ship outside protester's to the hotel. There is a thread on south Yorkshire police Facebook page about the protest. I am struggling to understand the mindset of some of these extreme left wingers and groups that support these illegal immigrant's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Apparently the care 4 calis group paid for the buses to ship outside protester's to the hotel. There is a thread on south Yorkshire police Facebook page about the protest. I am struggling to understand the mindset of some of these extreme left wingers and groups that support these illegal immigrant's.

More to the point who is funding Care 4 Calais?

Seems like people have finally had enough then n who can blame them it has gone way to far.

As someone else mentioned I'm all for helping women n children and those that put back into the county but not men that come here for the wrong reasons that havnt been brought up to respect others especially women and children.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No mate .He will highlight exactly what’s happening and tell it truthfully .Tommies a good lad .

We ain't blind, we know what's going on, we don't need Tommy to tell us anything we don't already know. 

Bad publicity follows the man wherever he goes rightly or wrongly its just how it is. 

The protests here have been gathering momentum without Tommy getting involved and in my opinion it should stay that way. 

• Like 4
Just now, dogmandont said:

We ain't blind, we know what's going on, we don't need Tommy to tell us anything we don't already know. 

Bad publicity follows the man wherever he goes rightly or wrongly its just how it is. 

The protests here have been gathering momentum without Tommy getting involved and in my opinion it should stay that way. 

Have you not got an Irish Tommy Robinson?