Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

I can't believe that at the same time this new bill has been brought in that the Scottish government have now apparently made it legal for kids to change there gender at the age of 16 you couldn't make this ship up no 16 year old has the maturity to make such life changing decisions surely 

1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Oh it's fckn real mate, guilty of 2 rapes changes his gender and he's in a women's nick for assessment 

Fecking mental I wouldn't be surprised if the Scottish don't start mass rioting with the dhit there government are pulling 

• Like 2

Is this not all down to Sturgeon`s wanting independence at any cost,  bill to legalise any gender another to ban dogs hunting rabbits and that, Both would be stopped by the English parliament as she well knew, but now she can say that Scotland is not in charge of its own law making and needs its independence, I blame the wankers that voted her in TBH, sorry if that offends but she is a one trip pony.  

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

Is this not all down to Sturgeon`s wanting independence at any cost,  bill to legalise any gender another to ban dogs hunting rabbits and that, Both would be stopped by the English parliament as she well knew, but now she can say that Scotland is not in charge of its own law making and needs its independence, I blame the wankers that voted her in TBH, sorry if that offends but she is a one trip pony.  

Sounds like she's been a disaster waiting to happen while ignoring the real problems they have up there 

• Like 2

This bill was bought about by the greens who snp are in bed with as they don’t actually have full control of parliament. Was a bribe to carry on sturgeon’s insane agenda of independence. Sorry to any decent Scottish lads reading but frankly you lot keep voting her in you can have your independence and be gone. She and the snp are a cancer on society, they have done nothing but drum up division and hatred and all on English taxpayers dime. 

Edited by Bobtheferret
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

This bill was bought about by the greens who snp are in bed with as they don’t actually have full control of parliament. Was a bribe to carry on sturgeon’s insane agenda of independence. Sorry to any decent Scottish lads reading but frankly you lot keep voting her in you can have your independence and be gone. She and the snp are a cancer on society, they have done nothing but drum up division and hatred and all on English taxpayers dime. 

Seems like your right that it'd be best around if they did get there independence and went there own way?

1 hour ago, dodger said:

Fecking mental I wouldn't be surprised if the Scottish don't start mass rioting with the dhit there government are pulling 

Won't happen 

59 minutes ago, dodger said:

Seems like your right that it'd be best around if they did get there independence and went there own way?

They soon be knocking asking to come back ,

• Haha 1
On 24/01/2023 at 20:44, terryd said:

It seems focused on fox hunting and a two dog limit. So are they sneaking rabbits in too. Does this mean one dog is fine ? All very unclear so far

Wonder if a sand slug and a whizz banger assisting eachother could be classed as one dog, loophole, you know? 

9 hours ago, dodger said:

The people voted in 2012 mate . To stay . Its tha wee woman and her green party pals who have stitched up up . Seems like a divisional comment ?

On 24/01/2023 at 22:38, dodger said:

Still can't get my head around it 

Let us know what there reply is Terry please..

I asked BASC scotland can we still ferret with one lurcher and the reply was 

Yes. Section 6 of the bill creates an exception for game shooting, where it is still legal to hunt wild mammals provided that no more than 2 dogs are used. There are other conditions in section 6 so I have included a link to the bill for your convenience. Hopefully this answers your question but if you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://www.parliament.scot/-/media/files/legislation/bills/s6-bills/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-bill/stage-3/bill-as-passed.pdf

I have emailed back to confirm again. AS I sent the question via there web form so can't remember exactly how I worded it and it needs to be concrete 

• Like 1

Let’s not forget this is any dog and anything other than a mouse or rat, if wee auld Isa’s cockawockiewoo chases a squirrel down the park she is paying out on her pension or potentially scissoring with big bad Bertha at some women’s prison somewhere….. it’s f****d f****d 

32 minutes ago, terryd said:

I asked BASC scotland can we still ferret with one lurcher and the reply was 

Yes. Section 6 of the bill creates an exception for game shooting, where it is still legal to hunt wild mammals provided that no more than 2 dogs are used. There are other conditions in section 6 so I have included a link to the bill for your convenience. Hopefully this answers your question but if you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://www.parliament.scot/-/media/files/legislation/bills/s6-bills/hunting-with-dogs-scotland-bill/stage-3/bill-as-passed.pdf

I have emailed back to confirm again. AS I sent the question via there web form so can't remember exactly how I worded it and it needs to be concrete 

The same basc who said in one of the first readings that ferreting to dogs doesn’t really happen anymore. Wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them 

• Like 2