Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Let's be honest they already a ban on running a hare ,fox ,deer but it not stopped it happening so do you really think this is going to be any different ? 

If it becomes law in England I'll start to worry about it until then fcuk um 

Do you really think we are free ?

Nope and the uk will follow, can’t wait till they turn on the shoots as that will be banned next then fishing. The lowly lurcher man is just about finished but some of us will still be out mate 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BEARINATOR said:

Nope and the uk will follow, can’t wait till they turn on the shoots as that will be banned next then fishing. The lowly lurcher man is just about finished but some of us will still be out mate 

Why do feel the need to wish it on anyone else mate .I know loads of shooting men went to the marches in London ,fat lot of good that did anyone though .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Why do feel the need to wish it on anyone else mate .I know loads of shooting men went to the marches in London ,fat lot of good that did anyone though .

I don’t want it banned but it’s the way it’s going mate, we give in to easy 

Just now, BEARINATOR said:

I don’t want it banned but it’s the way it’s going mate, we give in to easy 

Agreed mate .What the f**k is the answer though .Just carry on as before is the only recourse just don’t shout about it .

• Like 1
Just now, BEARINATOR said:

Laws are there to be broken ,I got thousands of acres to mooch on just land owners don't no about it ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I thought I'd ask at local shoot if any beating was available and at first everything going fine until he see 2 lurchers in back of me motor and by look on his face I new I had no chance,he even called the farmer when he see me rabbiting few weeks back stating I don't want no dogs running about so put a  stop to it, farmer wasn't to pleased and told him where to go and told me to crack on and he even came over and gave me hand to net up and hold dog on one side of a hedge on slip while I stood the other and we had good couple hours taking bolters 

Ironically things have actually improved on that front over the last couple of years you see quite a few lurchers out beating and picking up aswell as a fair few under keepers now keeping and working lurchers..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dodger said:

Ironically things have actually improved on that front over the last couple of years you see quite a few lurchers out beating and picking up aswell as a fair few under keepers now keeping and working lurchers..

Just not this one 

29 minutes ago, brambles said:

One on the Scottish news tonight charged with 2 counts of rape on women in 2019, convicted yesterday and sent to Cortonvale women's prison because he now identifies as a woman. He was pictured with bleached blonde hair wearing a pair of pink leggings with a semi poking through, SNP and a Scottish Parliament don't make me laugh ffs, and they've the cheek to push throw this shitty bill about burling a rabbit, having a fcukin laugh so they are.

This fckn thing

20230125_091621.jpg