Gigs this year

6 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Teskey bros ,Cambridge, may ,best Mrs in the world!! Just mention I'm liking them ,next minute, she got tickets ! 

You might want to think about selling your ticket. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im taking my 17 year old daughter to see iron maiden in birmingham this summer....before they hang their guitars up lol

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year? My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see  My Chemical Romance Fall out

I’m pretty lucky, live more or less next to an open air theatre that gets some good bands.. the groups are prob mortified they have to play here but it’s in the contracts if they want the big gigs in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Just seen on line the Waterboys are doing a tour and are coming to Sheffield. I have never booked tickets for a concert before on line as I am not that computer savvy is it easy to do.

As straight forward as buying anything else really,  just make sure they are from a reputable company like ticketmaster or directly from the venue. 

• 4 months later...

We are at B fest...music festival in the next village Bingham in an hour or so

Did ghe ABBA tribute in West Bridgford two week ago..

and the music of Fleetwood mack in the art gallery..played on violin and piano in candle light...very cultural...lol that was the week before 

• Like 2