Gigs this year

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year?

My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see 

My Chemical Romance

Fall out Boy

Green Day 

Weezer 

Me my bro and lad are up to Cardiff to watch The Darkness in 2 weeks 

Then we have 

Razorlight (Liverpool, just me and the Mrs)

Ocean Colour Scene (Exeter)

Artic Monkeys (Bristol)

Blur (Wembley, kids Xmas present all excited for this one)

The Dubliners (me and bro taking my dad)

Kids get a good variety lol

• Like 5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im taking my 17 year old daughter to see iron maiden in birmingham this summer....before they hang their guitars up lol

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year? My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see  My Chemical Romance Fall out

I’m pretty lucky, live more or less next to an open air theatre that gets some good bands.. the groups are prob mortified they have to play here but it’s in the contracts if they want the big gigs in

Posted Images

Me and the wife used to go and see gigs at the Sheffield arena at least a couple of times a year until ticket prices seemed to go through the roof though i do miss going to see a live band which i have seen a few my first being Hawkwind in 1976 at Sheffield City hall.

• Like 3

hopefully they start back up doing music gigs in the main hall of Caerphilly castle, Ocean colour scene played just before the first lockdown,along with the stranglers and aload of 80's acts etc, tickets are cheap as chips ?

If I can get the Mrs to renew her passport then I would like to travel out and visit the next one if these ?

OZORAFESTIVAL.EU

Just another WordPress site

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

hopefully they start back up doing music gigs in the main hall of Caerphilly castle, Ocean colour scene played just before the first lockdown,along with the stranglers and aload of 80's acts etc, tickets are cheap as chips ?

If I can get the Mrs to renew her passport then I would like to travel out and visit the next one if these ?

OZORAFESTIVAL.EU

Just another WordPress site

Seen OCS quite a few times over the years mate.

This gig is in Exeter Corn Exchange, a tiny little venue probably only 500 or so capacity..should be a good one 

I’m pretty lucky, live more or less next to an open air theatre that gets some good bands.. the groups are prob mortified they have to play here but it’s in the contracts if they want the big gigs in the city’s they have to come here?

last gig I went to there was Duran Duran, was mint… just had look at what’s on this year and this will do me nicely, on the weekend of me 50th too???

294CAB60-1D11-4C85-8432-1FE97BEB470D.png.3c0e734920b6a4c3eec212496e2b680e.png

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Wouldn't mind seeing the Waterboys again after seeing them a couple of times years ago .

We played in a band years back, played Guilford festival and the Waterboys were there..really enjoyed their set

We played the same time as the stranglers, I think they may have nicked a bit of our crowd! Lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mossberg12 said:

im taking my 17 year old daughter to see iron maiden in birmingham this summer....before they hang their guitars up lol

I always thought you were never as quiet and reserved as you portray ?

Hope you both enjoy it mate??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year?

My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see 

My Chemical Romance

Fall out Boy

Green Day 

Weezer 

Me my bro and lad are up to Cardiff to watch The Darkness in 2 weeks 

Then we have 

Razorlight (Liverpool, just me and the Mrs)

Ocean Colour Scene (Exeter)

Artic Monkeys (Bristol)

Blur (Wembley, kids Xmas present all excited for this one)

The Dubliners (me and bro taking my dad)

Kids get a good variety lol

Bloody hell mate you get about. Some good bands on there - Green Day, Weezer, Blur bring back some memories 

Curtis Stigers at Ronnie Scotts with the missus is all I’ll be doing

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mossberg12 said:

Sounds spot that. I never really got 'right' into Maiden.. that Seventh Son album was quality though. Old Bruce had a belting voice back in the day... Harris is a top bassist too. Hope you all enjoy the gig..?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mossberg12 said:

Wow I see them when they first started out at the Ruskin Arms in East Ham London with their original singer Paul Di’anno 1978/81 I believe he was a big West Ham Fan always got everyone singing Bubbles before they started the gig 40 odd years ago ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Seen OCS quite a few times over the years mate.

This gig is in Exeter Corn Exchange, a tiny little venue probably only 500 or so capacity..should be a good one 

Saw ocean colour scene lsst year.Never seen so many mid 50s geezers with silly Paul Weller haircuts and pretty green parkas in one place.

• Haha 4