• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been some heavy threads lately, so I went in the loft to find some pics that might lighten things up a bit. I found some old pics from around 45 years ago when I challenged a Shotokan Int

All have to start somewhere but all the  training in the world aren't going to give someone the bollocks when the shit hits the fan. Having said that, a little bit of knowledge will usually get people

Just seems like taunting someone who's got learning difficulties to me..... wankers by the sounds of them 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mackem said:

An "acquaintance" of mine, did a few low-budget martial arts movies, then got a part in Bloodsport, he is actually in the opening scenes, was going to have a bigger part in the film but he went on strike for more cash ? and was written out, was told he would never work in HK movies again, went on to become quite well known for other things and spent time in a far-east prison. 

Is he a scouser Mac by any chance?? If so.. I listened to couple of hour long poddy interview with him a few years. Got some stories to tell if I remember rightly!!

7 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Is he a scouser Mac by any chance?? If so.. I listened to couple of hour long poddy interview with him a few years. Got some stories to tell if I remember rightly!!

No mate, he is actually exceptionally well spoken, the last time I put that clip up I got a PM from a mod asking was his name **** turns out the mod knew him when my mate worked as a taxi driver in West London. Maybe your thinking of Billy Moore? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

No mate, he is actually exceptionally well spoken, the last time I put that clip up I got a PM from a mod asking was his name **** turns out the mod knew him when my mate worked as a taxi driver in West London. Maybe your thinking of Billy Moore? 

Ah.. righto Mac. Yes you're right matey I was thinking of Billy Moore!! Thought it was a long shot but there seemed to be a few distinct similarities there!.. ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Ah.. righto Mac. Yes you're right matey I was thinking of Billy Moore!! Thought it was a long shot but there seemed to be a few distinct similarities there!.. ?

There's a very good film out about Billy Moore life, and his time in klong prem prison, try and watch it if you have an interest in his story ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's a very good film out about Billy Moore life, and his time in klong prem prison, try and watch it if you have an interest in his story ?

His podcast is better mate . 

He’s also very interactive in his social media and comes across as a lovely human being in general . Does a lot of charity stuff especially for kids , great lad from what I’ve seen . 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

His podcast is better mate . 

He’s also very interactive in his social media and comes across as a lovely human being in general . Does a lot of charity stuff especially for kids , great lad from what I’ve seen . 

Yup, comes across as a humble bloke, self deprecating, sense of humour, and tells his story well ?