14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

spot on shaark but there’s a massive difference between kata and getting a black belt and full contact karate 

Lol, just to 'throw the cat amongst the pigeons', one fella I really used to love watch  fighting was Jerome le banner.

Now he can really fight.

• Like 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been some heavy threads lately, so I went in the loft to find some pics that might lighten things up a bit. I found some old pics from around 45 years ago when I challenged a Shotokan Int

All have to start somewhere but all the  training in the world aren't going to give someone the bollocks when the shit hits the fan. Having said that, a little bit of knowledge will usually get people

Just seems like taunting someone who's got learning difficulties to me..... wankers by the sounds of them 

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

most come from karate that’s what i’m saying all come from kung fu ? and if someone’s bringing something down on your head i would i would  overhead block followed by the nut ? 

so would steven segal but the reality is dont even let it get that far.

M.E.M.E.

Minimum effort maximum effect... should that be do nothing at all... best way. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

so would steven segal but the reality is dont even let it get that far.

M.E.M.E.

Minimum effort maximum effect... should that be do nothing at all... best way. 

Or just read about it all on here, and then throw in the odd intangible comment. 

OSS!!  ?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

tell that to the only 2 british fighters to become ufc champion karate and kickboxing backgrounds edwards and bisping ? 

Vinny Jones head butt im sure you have had worst with the dog jumping out the motor ? bisping I've met a few times always polite and humble but grew up as a street fighter even  fighting blokes coming out the pubs as a youngster round clitheroe and according to his best mate jf he loved to test himself against names then found the gym but it was his earlier years that shaped his career 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Vinny Jones head butt im sure you have had worst with the dog jumping out the motor ? bisping I've met a few times always polite and humble but grew up as a street fighter even  fighting blokes coming out the pubs as a youngster round clitheroe and according to his best mate jf he loved to test himself against names then found the gym but it was his earlier years that shaped his career 

what a fighter black massive heart fight anyone brutally knocked out comes back loses an eye and still goes on to win the belt in the hardest sport with best fighters in the world was a pleasure watching him from the ultimate fighter to winning the belt 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what a fighter black massive heart fight anyone brutally knocked out comes back loses an eye and still goes on to win the belt in the hardest sport with best fighters in the world was a pleasure watching him from the ultimate fighter to winning the belt 

And he's good company mc no aires or graces a straight lad been out with the runners to ? same as mj who fought cotto and brook 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Just seems like taunting someone who's got learning difficulties to me..... wankers by the sounds of them 

Apparently it's in "clock view psychiatric hospital", so I'd say they've all got some difficulties at a guess, still makes me chuckle...."where you going there fella?" ?

Yokel

29 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Apparently it's in "clock view psychiatric hospital", so I'd say they've all got some difficulties at a guess, still makes me chuckle...."where you going there fella?" ?

Yokel

Some more than others maybe but there's nothing funny about that 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Some more than others maybe but there's nothing funny about that 

Trigger clearly had learning difficulties in fools and horses, still chuckled when everyone took the piss, as did a lot of the nation. Likewise a few characters in poridge etc, you may retort with, "but they're just characters" but they were portraying everyday people, that's what made it funny!  I shall have to have a stern word with myself....or maybe not....but bravo to you and your strict moral compass?...

Yokel