• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs what’s Charles ever done to people??? 

f**k all really, apart from having his wife murdered, for bringing shame on the royal family.

Now, I don't know this for certain, it's just a theory I have.

Very similar as to how Jack the ripper was never caught.

Far too many 'dodgy' goings on, within the Royal family, to be totally comfortable and at ease with a lot of the scandals.

• Like 5
Just now, shaaark said:

f**k all really, apart from having his wife murdered, for bringing shame on the royal family.

Far too many 'dodgy' goings on, within the Royal family, to be totally comfortable and at ease with a lot of the scandals.

?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Yeah I'm thinking of planning a murder and using the weapon of a high speed chase to do it. It's such an accurate and reliable weapon.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Bang on. No sympathy at all for Andrew, but selfish to sully such an occasion for so many people.

Andrew should have bowed out of the occasion, feigned illness or whatever, he is the idiot son who brought his mum shame, but te heckler should have curbed his tongue, not the queen's fault her son is a wrong-un. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Andrew should have bowed out of the occasion, feigned illness or whatever, he is the idiot son who brought his mum shame, but te heckler should have curbed his tongue, not the queen's fault her son is a wrong-un. 

But it is her fault if she protects him.. No??

On 12/09/2022 at 09:55, DIDO.1 said:

I'm an ardent monarchist yet have no time for the current royal family. I'm a unionist but think the sooner we cut Scotland away the better. Strange times ?

Aye u crack on in yer seeland waistcoat and weetabix on yer chops..... f****n country side alliance supporter you.... do you wear yer pink breaks in public or just in yer shed .... yer queen never thought that of the scots 

• Haha 1

Just watching Madge on her way back to London, the crowds speak volumes she was well loved, must be an aged thing with me, cos it's brought a little tear to my eyes, end of an era I'm glad it's gone off without any incidents ,apart from a heckler or two,and a credit to all involved in her funeral. So RIP dear lady 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seen clips of the public visiting the queens coffin  , some wearing jeans and polo shirts trainers ect , just seemed a lack of respect treating it as a tourist attraction ?

I think I am going on Friday, wearing a suit, and she is passing close when going to Windsor so probably just be casual on the roadside. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seen clips of the public visiting the queens coffin  , some wearing jeans and polo shirts trainers ect , just seemed a lack of respect treating it as a tourist attraction ?

At least they turned up mate ,yes and I dare say, lots of folks turned up for the funeral, and as you say, treating it as a tourist attraction, as for there clothing, I dunno mate 

• Like 1