What job.

Horses are great to be around and especially for kids, it’s a great life.

I used to keep 3, a Selle Francias x TB, a Dales pony and a little section A……however, I have to say, I wasn’t sorry to see them down the road….cost me a f***ing fortune ! ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree ? I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed. But the thousand

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and g

I am doing a job now that I never expected to do or planned for, but should have. Working as a carer for rapidly deteriorating very elderly parents with individual mental and physical problems. Luckil

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k that , great big shitting machines , can’t do nothing , can’t go nowhere , tied to them, spend of fortune on them achieving f**k all in return 

can’t think of nothing worse 

Are we talking about horses..........or bull crosses ? ??

Cheers.

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k that , great big shitting machines , can’t do nothing , can’t go nowhere , tied to them, spend of fortune on them achieving f**k all in return 

That’s about the strength of it, stick money in one end and clean up shit at the other.

7 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

They Definatley expensive but so is ciggies - drink - drugs - fast pointless sports cars ect ect

If it keeps a kid on the strait and narrow and builds confidence and teaches them a new skill it ain’t all bad is it .

I have to say, I completely agree with that…..there’s lots of things to spend money on and all things considered, when it comes to kids, horses isn’t a bad one.

But they are a bind, I’d say to people, just take them for lessons and maybe get them a Saturday job at a little riding school.

All the experience, none of the expense 

36 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

A boat ? 

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

We might all need one of the world goes really titts up lol 

Fcuk the horses… I’ll have a donkey!

only ever sat on a horse once trying to pull a horsy bird when I was at school… there cnuts and not to be trusted, been in fields with them kicking shit out of each other and lost count of how many times I’ve nearly been trampled on a night :( 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have to say, I completely agree with that…..there’s lots of things to spend money on and all things considered, when it comes to kids, horses isn’t a bad one.

But they are a bind, I’d say to people, just take them for lessons and maybe get them a Saturday job at a little riding school.

All the experience, none of the expense 

or you can always  part loan/share one,quite popular these days...we pay £180 per month,kids and Mrs get to go up and ride her when they want then without the extra cost of the farrier and vets bills?

• Like 1

Go to any big livery yard ,full of Chelsea tractors and silly bints spending the ole man's money ,someone at home cleaning the house ,and doing the school run ,whilst they go for a hack with Octavia,and tabitha, appreciate that this is in wealthy Hertfordshire

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Ye forgot Goth's ... :rolleyes:

I like a Goth, they are good to see....

In a world full of fecking North Face Ninja's, good 'ol Goths remind me of better times when kids dressed to musical sub-culture. All hail them Goths..!!