What job.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Agencies abroad are responsible for most I would guess, removes the burden of direct hire from the UK employer. 

I am only going on local job's in my area of south yorkshire unskilled warehouse and factory job's every one I have looked into have been through employment agencies. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree ? I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed. But the thousand

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and g

I am doing a job now that I never expected to do or planned for, but should have. Working as a carer for rapidly deteriorating very elderly parents with individual mental and physical problems. Luckil

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I am only going on local job's in my area of south yorkshire unskilled warehouse and factory job's every one I have looked into have been through employment agencies. 

Yes, sorry mate, I was thinking more of ecruitment agencies in the third world recruiting medical staff to work in the West. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I agree with both your and Dido's posts, but I fear my origional post has been somewhat misrepresented.

Japan and Australia aren't developing countries, and there is reciprocal flow of professionals that benefit both of them and the UK

Im not sure if India can still be considered a developing country; it is a nuclear power, has a space programme, and recently overtook the U.K. to become the 5th largest economy in the world.

As for the Phillipines, I have a god daughter who's mother is Fillipina and worked as a nurse in the Middle East and sent every peso she could back to the Phillipines to put her daughter through university to train as a dentist, and now has a dental practice in Manilla.

I worked with a Filipino lad who did the same, putting his son through commercial flight school and is now a pilot with Phillipine Airlines. 

So, by them going to work abroad, has in the long run benefited their country.

Agian, I agree with with your and Dido's opinion on taking developing countries best people to the detriment of their native countries.....but that's not what I said or inferred ?

Cheers.

100% accept your point.

Personally I don't really want an Indian or phillipino doctor. I wouldn't slag them off, I'm grateful for what they do and have done, I could except an exchange of talent. But I don't want to rely on them when I believe we should train our own, extra skills and views from abroad should be a bonus.

Again I recognise and except your good point ?

• Like 3
On 09/09/2022 at 14:43, JBs Left Peg said:

There’s a few on here flagging up the constant turning of every thread into a race issue.

Thats because race continues to be the most important issue in humans lives.....it is the biological foundations of who and what we are.

Like I say TR at least stood by his beliefs with real action and the usual suspects slagged him for it.

And like i say......why would any pro white nationalist support a man who is not pro white and not a nationalist ?

Either stand by your beliefs and do something about it or stop pretending ?

I do stand by my beliefs and do what i can......what do you do about yours ? ...do you go on BLM marches/anti white marches and suchlike with the blacks/browns/yellows you so much endorse ? ....what opportunities do you take to do something about your beliefs being as how you are so against people like me ?....or are you just pretending.

53 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

What’s my beliefs ?

The opposite of mine......so again......what do you do to stand up for your beliefs ?.....you vehemently oppose people like me and my supposedly " far right " views and contest everything with a passion for the subject of race.....what do you do about it in the real world ?

56 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

So do you think all non Aborigionals should be dna tested and kicked out of AUZ to country of origin .

Same re USA and Canada and NZ and South Africa ?

Where does the nonsense stop ?

Im European i dont care what other continents do about their problems its none of my concern.

6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Good Swerve .

Its not a swerve its a simple answer as i really cant be f****d to give you my honest answer being as ive now asked you 2 questions which you've point blank curred out on !

But f**k it i'll answer.... ( its what people do when they dont live their lives in avoidance )

So do i think non natives should be DNA tested and then kicked out......no i dont.

I like the idea of voluntary repatriation.....ie...making people an offer they cant refuse.....if they dont want to go thats fine,but an equally beneficial solution should be found wherever possible yes.

There see.....thats how easy it is.

6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I treat people as I find them ‘ there are two types of folk ‘ good and bad and I side with the good no matter what their colour if they are decent and law abiding and go about their lives in a good moralistic manner with respect for other decent folk they will do for me .

Those that ain’t decent human beings no matter what their colour or religious persuasion is where the problem lies for society .

Scum is scum at the end of the day .

What has that got to do with my question i didnt ask for your feelings on people of different colours and creeds i asked you what you do in the real world to " stand by your beliefs and do something about it " as you put it to me.

What do you do in the real world to express and defend these beliefs of yours ? or do you just pretend on here ? do you only have this passion and energy regarding race on the internet ?

4 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

As with most of your type and Whitney’s 

The cap only fits when it suits a certain agenda .

Anyways get you ancestry DnA done and post up the results ?

Are you going to answer either of the 2 questions ive asked you ?

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Iv just told you I stand by decent people .

NO....stop bottling the question !

You used Tommy Robinson as the example stating " at least he stood by his beliefs with real action "......you then said to me " either stand by your beliefs and do something about it or stop pretending "

So for the 4th time......what do you do to stand by your beliefs with real action ?

3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Iv got no passion re race’ that’s all in your head .

Iv a passion for genuine decent people 

Nothing more nothing less.

Then why  does it upset you so much.....why are you so determined to go against the views of people like me if it doesnt really bother you ?......maybe now we're finally getting somewhere eh.

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

What beliefs ?

I don’t think I’m some new age knights Templar .

I leave that to certain individuals on here .

I believe In giving good honest decent people the time of day and scum no time at all .

Nothing more nothing less.

??.....see what i mean....absolute rank cur !

You asked me a question and i answered.....ive now asked you the same question 4 times and you're still avoiding it.

Embarrassing !

On 13/09/2022 at 00:27, JBs Left Peg said:

I will go against anyone who will go against someone for their skin colour alone .

Just as long as its from the safety of the internet of course.

You do have passion for the subject of race or you wouldnt show the persistance you do about it......so again,what do you do about it in the real world akin to Tommy Robinson ( being thats the example you threw at me )......BLM marches/leftie get togethers etc....or just trap off on the internet ?

On 13/09/2022 at 00:27, JBs Left Peg said:

But if folk do it right and they decent law abiding people who want to integrate and have respect for Britain and it’s History ect ect Iv no problem what so ever.

And does that then make them British ?

Edited by gnasher16