up the lionesses

43 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Fair play to them, I'll be honest and say I struggle with the standard a bit, but I'd be proud as punch if one of my girls had just one the Euros at Wembley...

You bloody well know it mate ?

I don’t care, I was jumping on the sofa when the second goal went in !! 

• Like 2

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

You bloody well know it mate ?

I don’t care, I was jumping on the sofa when the second goal went in !! 

If you can't be proud of the good shit we do then there's something wrong imo... 

That first goal was some finish to be fair...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might be going over the top, but when that second goal went in and Kelly took her shirt off, that was a step forward for women. Pervy stuff aside, it was a suffragette moment. Let's hope the men can emulate the women and show some grit and stop being psyched out by the Germans.

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Maybe the ladies should do the same if they want to be treated equally 

They might do already. I was just replying to a couple of posts that implied English male players were paid a lot of money for playing for their country.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

What did you do today lass?

Scored the winning goal for England against Germany at Wembley in front of 87,000 people, and you Stiff?

Just the usual.......

you can say that about anything . I’ve done things in my life that they can’t do . Or you . So I’m not getting the correlative ? Not too long ago in the uk there was two people who could do my job . 

it ain’t any form of jealousy or anything , it’s just bummed up to be something it isn’t .

I pay enough and watch enough sports to appreciate anything of a quality that deserves professional accolades and plaudits . 

it’s like an Ironman Olympic competitor being equated with a punter plodding round a tough mudder. The things are the same basically but vastly disparate . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you can say that about anything . I’ve done things in my life that they can’t do . Or you . So I’m not getting the correlative ? Not too long ago in the uk there was two people who could do my job . 

it ain’t any form of jealousy or anything , it’s just bummed up to be something it isn’t .

I pay enough and watch enough sports to appreciate anything of a quality that deserves professional accolades and plaudits . 

it’s like an Ironman Olympic competitor being equated with a punter plodding round a tough mudder. The things are the same basically but vastly disparate . 

you need the quacks mate delusions of grandeur are normally associated with bipolar ? ? ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It is tgh same with the paraplegic games. They cannot possibly have contestants with differing disabilities competing equally. It is a farce. The success of the women's football team cannot be denied. But I don't want to watch it and their success means that there will be less mens PL footy on BBC to give more air time to women's footy. Sky Sports must be rubbing their hands in glee!

• Thanks 2