up the lionesses

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

It is tgh same with the paraplegic games. They cannot possibly have contestants with differing disabilities competing equally. It is a farce. The success of the women's football team cannot be denied. But I don't want to watch it and their success means that there will be less mens PL footy on BBC to give more air time to women's footy. Sky Sports must be rubbing their hands in glee!

Exactly 

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It is tgh same with the paraplegic games. They cannot possibly have contestants with differing disabilities competing equally. It is a farce. The success of the women's football team cannot be denied. But I don't want to watch it and their success means that there will be less mens PL footy on BBC to give more air time to women's footy. Sky Sports must be rubbing their hands in glee!

let’s be honest pl football is a load a queer pansys playing a childrens game and grown men cry over it if that isn’t cringe i really don’t what is ? 

• Like 2

The football lads on here could pick all sorts of holes in that game tonight, first touches, loose touches, not playing the way you are facing and turning into trouble, lack of legs, winning first and second balls in the mid field.

However, I don’t think you can accuse them of a lack of bottle….those tackles were flying in and I didn’t see one girl pull out or pull up out of a challenge……and at the end of the day as just people watching that’s what you want, a bit of grit.

Technically and physically it’s not mens football, of course it isn’t…..but feck it, I’ll just view it in its own right and f**k what the BBC or FA or FIFA or Doreen Lawrence say, football lads know what they are looking at ;) 

• Like 1

Only kidding stiff. 

Just now, mC HULL said:

let’s be honest pl football is a load a queer pansys playing a childrens game and grown men cry over it if that isn’t cringe i really don’t what is ? 

I did feel a little disappointed my boys love football, I don't think they're good role models for lads either woke lineaker or BLM politics or the other side of bling yobbish, gobbling everywhere. Certainly nothing I'd encourage, anyway I'm hoping the grow out of it, until then it's a healthy kick about team game. As long as I don't catch them diving or rolling about like the pros ..... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The football lads on here could pick all sorts of holes in that game tonight, first touches, loose touches, not playing the way you are facing and turning into trouble, lack of legs, winning first and second balls in the mid field.

However, I don’t think you can accuse them of a lack of bottle….those tackles were flying in and I didn’t see one girl pull out or pull up out of a challenge……and at the end of the day as just people watching that’s what you want, a bit of grit.

Technically and physically it’s not mens football, of course it isn’t…..but feck it, I’ll just view it in its own right and f**k what the BBC or FA or FIFA or Doreen Lawrence say, football lads know what they are looking at ;) 

so what your saying is the women have more arse then queer beckham jumping out a tackles like a mincer ? 

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Only kidding stiff. 

I did feel a little disappointed my boys love football, I don't think they're good role models for lads either woke lineaker or BLM politics or the other side of bling yobbish, gobbling everywhere. Certainly nothing I'd encourage, anyway I'm hoping the grow out of it, until then it's a healthy kick about team game. As long as I don't catch them diving or rolling about like the pros ..... 

i cant stand gary neville as a player or now with his shit talk 

it’s  a kids game spent years kicking a ball  about me self mate as did most lads back the dying out now i think 

shame because it’s better than sat on computer 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Only kidding stiff. 

none taken pal , your a good egg . 

0EEB3D92-34AE-476F-AE70-1F538342C08B.jpeg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i cant stand gary neville as a player or now with his shit talk 

it’s  a kids game spent years kicking a ball  about me self mate as did most lads back the dying out now i think 

shame because it’s better than sat on computer 

It's definitely an accessible sport, and brilliant fun and exercise for kids, I even went to a tournament the other day and lent them a gazebo, I even had to walk away as I found myself shouting "get stuck in", but see where they go got them swimming tennis and cricket for summer holidays, as missus and me working . 

Never saw any of them doubled over crying like a bitch as in mens football .It’s clear to see why they have the babies .Puts mens football to shame in facing tackles and the results .Fair play ladies ,you did the country proud and any day we get to stick one up the krouts is a good day .

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Borr said:

It's definitely an accessible sport, and brilliant fun and exercise for kids, I even went to a tournament the other day and lent them a gazebo, I even had to walk away as I found myself shouting "get stuck in", but see where they go got them swimming tennis and cricket for summer holidays, as missus and me working . 

like you say it’s great fun for the kids an memory’s mate first time i went to amsterdam was football kids tournament teams from all over the world got to see the new amsterdam stadium 

the more hobby’s the better look like yours have plenty to go at these holidays mate ?

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

none taken pal , your a good egg . 

0EEB3D92-34AE-476F-AE70-1F538342C08B.jpeg

can you remember the goals we would get as a kid stiff as soon as you belted the ball the net ripped ? infuriating 

tree and a jacket or drain was the goals always going for post(tree) and in ? 

in a game you got a yeboah bar and in it was like winning the lottery ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

They certainly earn anufe playing for clubs to afford to give it to charity 

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

They certainly earn enough playing for clubs to afford to give it to charity 

Fixed it mate .No need to thank me .