up the lionesses

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it does get more girls out playing sports, the shit young girls seem to put up with these days with social media, having to look a certain way, stupid pouting pictures, the need to be liked by

Posted Images

Fair play to them, I'll be honest and say I struggle with the standard a bit, but I'd be proud as punch if one of my girls had just one the Euros at Wembley...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That was a glorious moment when she took her shirt off. Brilliant. As an Englishmen living in Scotland I have years of wind ups to come. I've already had lots of evil Jock texts. Let's celebrate... the English master race won. 

Edited by jukel123
14 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Well done the girls :good:

Southgate should take note of how to win a final from this lot ??

To fekin right mate, good luck to the girls,  they played well and played to win, South Gates lot don't give a monkies, they get a good packet win or lose, same as rest of most clubs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

To fekin right mate, good luck to the girls,  they played well and played to win, South Gates lot don't give a monkies, they get a good packet win or lose, same as rest of most clubs 

Your right they did a grand job and they did the country proud unlike the men who get payed hundreds of thousands 

• Like 1