Multicultural ireland

My daughter got followed from the pub to the chip shop by a Ukrainian a couple of weeks back and the lad frightened her.

Went in the guards station next day and reported it, they went straight down to the hotel that’s housing them, found him and told him if he went near her, anyone else or went into her shop in town they would nick him !…….no f***ing about.

He ain’t been seen around since.

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Luckily enough our local guards ain’t too PC yet, not that they need to because their isn’t really any spades……I was sat in a cafe one evening last year chatting to a sergeant who had made the front page of the paper for calling one a dirty f***ing monkey ! Lol

He f***ing loathes them and all the time we have lads like him local I’ll feel ok. 

Lol...oh you do make me chuckle... Half these fellas coming into this country would cut your head off as quick as look at you...what's the Garda going to do shoot him with a water pistol....for no Garda down in no country village is packing heat. 

33 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol...oh you do make me chuckle... Half these fellas coming into this country would cut your head off as quick as look at you...what's the Garda going to do shoot him with a water pistol....for no Garda down in no country village is packing heat. 

I ain’t worried, I’d just phone you Jason Bourne ?

• Haha 2

A million more people brought  into  the country by 2040. The majority of them being African or muslim . There was about 65,000 immigrants arrived in Ireland in 2021 . This is why there is a housing crisis . Carol nolan TD for laois-offaly, raised this issue in Dial Eireann recently and was accused of being Far Right .                                      The rural independent TDs seem to be the only one's that are truly representing the people that  elected them .

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, paul sr said:

A million more people brought  into  the country by 2040. The majority of them being African or muslim . There was about 65,000 immigrants arrived in Ireland in 2021 . This is why there is a housing crisis . Carol nolan TD for laois-offaly, raised this issue in Dial Eireann recently and was accused of being Far Right .                                      The rural independent TDs seem to be the only one's that are truly representing the people that  elected them .

AHH but there saying stuff...but not doing anything. That's the difference.

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

AHH but there saying stuff...but not doing anything. That's the difference.

There is only about six independent rural TDs . They talk common sense and are in touch with reality .There is no woke , looney left nonsense from them .

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Once in Ireland they can just walk into the uk using the CTA 

Southern Ireland was always a conduit for illegals, but things are changing, they are actually applying there now. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...