Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Been saying this since last year January 7th and many platforms.... That this _EVENT was coming in NUCLEAR STANDOFF... all major countries will go into Military ACTIVATION and Positioning

( I was only preparing you.. so you know the _EVENTS coming ,happening and continuing to escalate create a RIPPLE EFFECT  worldwide and Major countries will Arm up ( the truth is N missiles are already positioned and ready > China Taiwan India Pakistan Iran ( already has Nukes) middle east Africa Europe )///

A Great CRASH is coming the [ COLLAPSE] of markets.. millions of people are already pulling their money from the stock markets around the world ..>>>the sanctions created a ripple through banking SYSTEMS. World corporations systems that move food, goods, supplies , money markets between Russia, China ,U.S. EU . Canada . South America... The CRASH is ongoing>>>>MSM isn't fully reporting...... ///) ..... people are going to be blinded sided by the CYBERATTACKS of the CENTURY that is going to blackout the world supply chains<<<

⚠️ I WARNED last week.. Belarus was going to make their MOVE<

>>>BELARUS VOTES TO GO NUCLEAR<<<<

PUTIN PUT NUCLEAR FORCES ON HIGH ALERT

CD246F5F-9DA5-428A-885B-54E463C7D541.jpeg

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Been saying this since last year January 7th and many platforms.... That this _EVENT was coming in NUCLEAR STANDOFF... all major countries will go into Military ACTIVATION and Positioning

( I was only preparing you.. so you know the _EVENTS coming ,happening and continuing to escalate create a RIPPLE EFFECT  worldwide and Major countries will Arm up ( the truth is N missiles are already positioned and ready > China Taiwan India Pakistan Iran ( already has Nukes) middle east Africa Europe )///

A Great CRASH is coming the [ COLLAPSE] of markets.. millions of people are already pulling their money from the stock markets around the world ..>>>the sanctions created a ripple through banking SYSTEMS. World corporations systems that move food, goods, supplies , money markets between Russia, China ,U.S. EU . Canada . South America... The CRASH is ongoing>>>>MSM isn't fully reporting...... ///) ..... people are going to be blinded sided by the CYBERATTACKS of the CENTURY that is going to blackout the world supply chains<<<

⚠️ I WARNED last week.. Belarus was going to make their MOVE<

>>>BELARUS VOTES TO GO NUCLEAR<<<<

PUTIN PUT NUCLEAR FORCES ON HIGH ALERT

CD246F5F-9DA5-428A-885B-54E463C7D541.jpeg

Sorry mate but Joel osteens a scam.

Peacetalks underway

4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You shall be judged by the  friends you keep. 

FB_IMG_1646033941436.jpg.f3741ecc054769da2a46ff32c8876151.jpg

A person certainly can’t help but think that they are simply trying to point us at a new enemy post Covid when the world was having a hard look at politicians.

I watched the EU bloke say how they were banning RT news Chanel because “they skew the rhetoric and can’t be trusted”…….how he said that with a straight face I just don’t know ! Lol 

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Yesterday 5,000,000 in russia would get you 44k gbp, now it'll only get you 33k gbp.

Been trying all morning to find a place to buy a load of Russian money.

What do you mean 'only'. If you're converting sterling to roubles that change is good for you :blink:

You'll be a millionaire, for less cost!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

The lord said fools can be easily deceived but in the end I shall give them courage to be brave and free 

remember not all is what it seems in this digital world 

19B9D447-C8C8-47C6-8657-1AC2EC136E47.png

4A4018AE-2994-4862-A81F-EA7AC914697F.png

34423D77-287D-4D10-9554-EA44DF7F324F.png

6F531875-7DBB-4952-A029-1013342E1038.png

5A1A80E0-9070-468C-B3A3-DDB696293336.png

7CCF0743-E914-408F-B678-571F87A96FE5.png

Stay off the drugs ffs..

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3